RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Fantasy ERS! COMPLETED IPHONE GAME!

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
FANTASY ERS!!!!!!!!! GAME PLAY VIDEO!!!! CLICK HERE!!!!!!!!

I don't know if anyone here possibly even remotely remembers me, but, I've gone to college and have still been chasing that dream of being a game developers.

Anyways, I've made this little iphone game, and would really like to get some help in as far as graphics and maybe a writer, not only for this game, but also for future endeavors.

It's not like I CAN'T draw, I can draw, and those of you who do remember me can testify, especially if you still remember my sprites thread xD

But yeah, I'd really just rather work on my next game venture, rather than making graphics.

If you take the time out to watch the video, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Tell me what you guys think about this game. It's simple, and pretty fun imo, so with a half decent story and some lovable characters, I think it'll make a tiny tiny speck of a mark on the mobile game world.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 12:47:27 PM by Code Geass »

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Hey, that's pretty cool. I don't know if I'm experienced enough yet to help you with graphics, but I could give it a try sometime.