RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
DARK SOULS II

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 09:16:45 AM by SirJackRex »

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAH

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Demon's Souls III: Dark Souls II

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Looks pretty sweet

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
moistening

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
King's Field VI: Demon's Souls III: Dark Souls II: The Moistening

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Are the King's Field games any good? I've heard of them, but I'm not really a fan of Dark or Demon souls, so I never bothered looking into them.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 94
They're good, but they're really niche. If you can stand the bad, dark graphics, and insanely slow gameplay speed, they're really satisfying. They're really hard, too.

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
They're good, but they're really niche. If you can stand the bad, dark graphics, and insanely slow gameplay speed, they're really satisfying. They're really hard, too.

Cutriosity makes want to try them now.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
yeah i'm thinking of picking up a ps2 tomorrow, i should scout around to see if I can find a copy nearby. the used record shops here are stocked well with ps2 titles of all types.

Rep:
Level 94
They're Ps1 games. Except for the last one.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
ooh. I was also thinking of Shadow Tower Abyss, thought it may have been part of King's Field but it hasn't been localized. Well, maybe they'll have King's Field IV.

I also kind of want to get a fat PS3 for backwards compatibility and Demons' Souls, but those run like $200 nearby. More than anything I really want MGS2 and 3 and it's cheaper to buy MSG3 (and 2!) and a PS2 than it is to buy MGS3D lol

Rep:
Level 94
Shadow tower is also ps1 if I remember correctly. Its been a while since I've played them.