RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Personally made wallpapers

Gracies New Favorite
Rep:
Level 63
I figured, since there are few things I've shared here, I would share some of my better-made wallpapers. I'm no expert, or anything like that... I just enjoy making wallpapers in Photoshop. I've taken requests from friends and people I know, and they seem to like the ones I've done for them. Here are a few of my better ones (I'll spare you from the others) If you would like original copies of any here (Had to resize them for the forums), you can comment, or PM me with which one, and I'll be sure to get them to you. Also, I'd love some constructive criticism, as I am trying to get better at this. :) I hope you all enjoy!  ;8

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Obviously, the better looking ones are newer. And these are just the ones I felt worthy(ish) of uploading XD
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:04:11 PM by boe »