RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[CLOSED] Tankentai SBS Battle Hud

Gracies New Favorite
Rep:
Level 63
<I need a new battle HUD>
<12/4/2012>

Summary
<<The HUD that I have is too blocky... So I would really like a sleek looking one without windows. I'm using the Tankentai SBS in my project.>>

Features Desired
  • Sleek, line shaped character HUD
  • Maybe a ring for the action selection. It spins when you select a different action
  • no windows

Mockups
<<I kind of want it to look like/similar to this
Spoiler for:

The blue dot is the active one, and I would like the selected icon to appear in the center. If you could include some icon customization for me, that would be fantastic, if not, that's fine too. Like I said earlier, I would like the wheel to spin. On the actual bars I would like to include a portrait of the characters faces (I can make those), the HP bar, the MP bar, and the ATB bar. As far as colors go, maybe something in a soft, translucent brown, or any dark, rustic color.

EDIT:: I do have Ziifee's spin command installed, so that's not needed. I would just like a new HUD to go with it>>

Did you search?
<<I did>>

Where did you search?
  • The almighty Google
  • RMRK
  • RPGRevolution.net
  • RpgmakerVX.net

What did you search for?
  • RPGVX SBS Battle hud
  • tankentai sbs battle hud/layout
  • RPGVX Tankentai side battle hud
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 03:19:50 AM by Zodiac »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Zodiac?! You've returned, too? ;o;
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Gracies New Favorite
Rep:
Level 63
I have! Check out my "I have returned" post!  Don't wanna get this one cluttered with teary reunions xD   Also, as another edit: If you could explain where ATB bars, and things like that go on the screen with co-ords, I would be most appriciative. If possible.