RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A project named "Soul"[VX]

Rep: +0/-0Level 55
RMRK Newbie
SOUL

Plot
A long time ago, Soul Slayers were protecting Baguio Town. Regular people couldn't see them. One night, one Soul Slayer went to Baguio Town on a mission to kill a SOUL who had turned into a monster. While the Soul Slayer was finding the monster, he met a guy whose soul was strong like a Soul Slayer. The guy could see her but the Soul Slayer ignored that because he knows that the guy is only a regular human. The monster appeared in front of them. A soul who has turned into a monster has strong senses especially when a person has a strong soul. The monster attacked the guy because he knew that he had a stronger soul than the soul slayer but, the soul slayer guarded the guy and manage to hurt the monster. In exchange, her life is 50-50. So she passed her Soul Slayer power to the guy and the guy became Soul slayer too.

Characters
Noven - Main character a human turned into a soul slayer and continue the mission of the girl who gave his power.
Moghunter - A friend of Noven in their school.
Kaduki - School mates of Noven and Moghunter
Nobel - Father of Noven.

Screenshots

Videos
http://youtu.be/RYLoLDw_2rc

Demo
Soon...

Special Thanks to:
MogHunter for the scripts that i used...
Kaduki for the other sprites and Battle System that i used...
Yami for the other script also...
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 06:17:39 AM by WildArms »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Screenshots? o.o

Code: [Select]
[IMG]Image url here[/IMG]

??
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Or using the print screen button and then pasting into your favorite photo editor?

And I'm guessing english isn't your native tongue?

Check your PM.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Sounds a lot like Bleach.

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Sounds a lot like Bleach.
That was what I was wondering aswell.  :o
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
Yup. This person might as well just be making a game based on Bleach. He just told us the story of Ichigo and Rukia in the first episode LOL....and for some reason has a character named Moghunter...? hahahah

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
rabble rabble bleach plot rabble rabble

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Or we might encourage someone in their first attempt at putting out a game? Better a fan game and the experience that comes with the attempt than no game at all.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Well, I'd rather them come out and say it's a fangame rather than steal someone else's plot and use it as their own idea. Taking other people's ideas isn't cool.

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Well, I'd rather them come out and say it's a fangame rather than steal someone else's plot and use it as their own idea. Taking other people's ideas isn't cool.

Well fair enough.

@wildarms? Did you have bleach in mind when thinking of your game?

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
hell even if you said "hey it's basically a reinterpretation of bleach" and don't be all coy about it. it'd be like being all "it's a reimagining of a book in game form with a different cast so it'll follow a fairly similar overall plot" which would at least be straightforward and somewhat respectable.

RMRK Newbie
It's not a bleach game... Yeah the plot is somewhat like the scene of rukia and ichigo... I know that all of you will think that :) but, when you will play this, it's not... There is a difference between reading in seeing or viewing.. :) i'll just put a demo or a video soon and you'll see that this game is not similar or the same to the movie bleach...
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 01:28:05 PM by WildArms »

RMRK Newbie
There is a name Moghunter in the game. Yami also and kaduki because of there script that i am using so, i think i'm going to have there names in my game.. :)

One more thing i didn't steal someone's plot and use it as my own idea because i didn't say that the plot that i used is my own idea... Okay, i am thinking the game bleach when i made the plot...

Screenshot added...
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 01:43:14 PM by WildArms »

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Looking forward to playin it. Nice screens.

In the future, instead of posting twice, just edit your last one ;) unless its been two days or so since anyone's posted.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
I'm still a little confused as to why she gave him her powers. The screenshots don't really sell me on this not being similar to bleach either. But I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Just don't say that she's apart of the soul slayer society

RMRK Newbie
Soul Slayer Society?? nice imagination....  :lol: Sorry for the double post... I'll just change that..  :)

RMRK Newbie
Video's added.. See the link on the video... It's a bit lag, because of the video recorder i used. If anyone know's a better free recorder :) kindly share it and i will make a better video's... I tried downloading the camstudio but it has an error... The title is not SOUL because i forgot to edit it.. :) i'll edit it when i'll release the demo or other video's...
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 05:51:17 AM by WildArms »

Rep:
Level 55
Infected with the sickness.
I agree, Its really similar to Bleach. The part of your first video there is alot like the scene that happens in Bleach.

Spoiler for part from Episode one of Bleach.:
Ichigo is the only person that can see Rukia, and the ghost she is out to slay hurt her really bad, and in the process she transfer some of her powers to Ichigo, which makes him a shinigami. Also the process makes Rukia weaker, and half of her lifeforce is depleted when she transfers her powers. I guess the game as a whole could be different from bleach, but I have to agree with the people that it resembles Bleach ALOT  :)

I really like your animations though! The attack that Yami realesed in the video was really neat! I will make sure to try this out when a demo is released ;)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 04:46:20 PM by Dizturb3d »
Can you feel that?..

My Current Project:

I support:

Fade

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Even the video makes me think about Bleach too...
The guy's face looks like Ichigo with glasses and brown hair...
Also, the reactions of them both look like Ichigo and Rukia in the first episode!!

Though, maybe, if you'd work it out right, you might convince us all that it's just a minor resemblance to Bleach :yuyu:

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!: