RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
THQ Humble Bundle (Darksiders, Metro 2033, and more)

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
bought. who wants to play some SR3 co-op later?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
yeah that's a pretty rad deal. SR3 is almost done downloading and I can't wait to try it.

I just traded for Metro 2033 the other day, I didn't care for Darksiders, but I've always wanted to check out RFA and Company of Heroes. So even without SR3 it's a pretty good deal. Would've never been able to buy RFA and the three CoH games for $5.50.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I already have everything except Saint's Row 3. These are all great games, except I'm not a fan of Metro.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Saints Row 3 is phenomenal. The average price is $5.73, which it's at least worth. Usually I don't like open-world games because they're more open than fun. This is entirely great, though.

Yeah, Metro...I wouldn't say it's bored me but I don't find it to be fun. It's a weird line it walks.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
It's like I don't even know you people. Metro was fantastic.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I think I'd give it another chance. I stopped pretty early on, after killing a bunch of werewolf like things that came out of ceiling grates, and then I remember something about pushing a cart down a subway tunnel or something.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
That's really early on, and I'm only an hour or so past that. I plan on continuing it, but the monster combat is unexciting and the gunplay is so-so. It was fun when I had to tackle a group of bandits in a small sandbox-style base. Hope there are more of those.

The best part of it is its visuals so far; I can max it out and it's really pretty. I want to continue just to see the sights, for what that's worth.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Metro 2033 is brilliant imo, worth the price of the whole bundle. I say this having not played SR3. And from being burned by SR2's pc-port shittiness.
bringing sexy back

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
I played SR3 on PC back whenever and it was pretty good. Miles better than SR2 in terms of optimization.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Darksiders is fun.

And this opinion seems to make people mad.

Its cheesy, trying too hard to be serious but its fucking fun.

Rep:
Level 94
Darksiders is a great Zelda game. But in all seriousness, it is very good.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
The plot in Metro 2033 is cool and the presentation is great. I was expecting something more along the lines of Stalker but it's quite different. I'm going to keep with it since I'm so early on, but so far, I mean to say, it hasn't hooked me.

Yep I'm surprised how well SR3 runs. Maxed out, no hitches. Apparently you can get some weird slowdowns and lockups but I think those must've been patched because I haven't experienced any of them doing the activities that should trigger them. There are also a few performance-enhancing mods.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I haven't played any of these games, and now I will.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I haven't played any of these games either, with the exception of Metro 2033 which I was thoroughly disappointed with. In saying that I was very impressed with this bundle and was sad that my current computer would not be able to handle playing any of these games. I sincerely hope that those of you who did get the bundle enjoy each and every moment of play time.

Rep:
Level 94
Company of Heroes is my favorite RTS of all time.