RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Character Sprites (Optional Kaduki Battler) [Commission]

Rep: +0/-0Level 55
RMRK Junior
Hi there community members!

As most people here, I am also creating a game. The story is done, the battle system in place and most of the skills are written down on paper (read: in an excel sheet). I have also hired an amazing artist to do the character art. However, there's one important thing that's missing: the sprites.

What I'm looking for are so called 'Mack sized' sprites, like so:

Referenced from these characters (and more once the artist finishes them):

ps: The originals are A LOT larger, so you'll better see all the details and such. This is just a small example (None of them have the final shading yet, but the colors won't change)

Preferred, yet not 100% necessary extra:
Spoiler for:
And then in all the Kaduki poses, like so:

Since I need these for all the PC's in my game (10+), I realize this would be an absurd amount of work for a request. Which is why I'm looking to commission someone instead :)
So, if you are interested, PM me or say so here. Include some examples of your work and tell me your price and maybe we'll be in business together soon ;)

Xx
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 04:08:09 PM by Chansel »