RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] ATS 3.0c Font Name/Size and Name Box Error?

Rep:
Level 56
Tower of Hats
So I changed the font name and the size of the font for my game, and now the box is too small. Is there any way to fix this? It's worth noting that shorter names, such as Mia are not cut off. But longer ones, such as Phoenix, are.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Well, the problem is with the text_size method I suspect. Anyway, you could try adding spaces to the name at the end, though that is inconvenient. Otherwise, you would need to do a custom fix for the text_size method to work with that font.

Rep:
Level 56
Tower of Hats
Thanks for the help, the spaces worked great, I don't know why I didn't think of it haha. I know very little about Ruby, so I'm not sure exactly what to do with your second suggestion, I looked around for things called "font_size" in the script but I couldn't seem to work it out. I'll just use the spaces, thanks!

Rep: +0/-0Level 10
RMRK Junior
Педагогические конференции с публикацией Самара

Научно издательская деятельность в Стерлитамаке