RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Changing char's general caracteristics

Rep: +0/-0Level 53
RMRK Junior
Hi everyone !

I've a question that found no answer for now...
How can I change / replace the char's general caracteristics ? I mean changing "HP", "MAX HP", "AGILTY", "LUCK", etc by whatever I want in game AND in the editor.
If you still don't understand me, I mean that in the database editor, into "classes" mark, under "Parameter Growth Curves" I want to replace, for example, "Max HP" by "carac_01/08", "Max MP" by "carca_02/08" etc...

If any of you still don't understand me, that's 'cause I'm french...

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I ran your post through a translator, and I've come to the conclusion that you need script, not events.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 57
Destroy all the monsters...
Well, if you use RMXP you can change all the status in a NEW EVENT (in a map event). In the third sheet you can see the option of (1) CHANGE PARAMETERS, click.

And that opens a CHANGE PARAMETERS when you can chose (2) the character, and (3) who parameter you want to change “HP*MP*STR*DEX*AGI*INT”.

And below you could see 2 options increase or decrease, and the constant that you going to less or more.

If you use VX/ACE it’s possible that have the same options in events.

Nos vemos Ajuuah! 8)
Click me, if wanna see more charas.-->
Spoiler for:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I don't think he wants to change the amount of the stats, but what the stats are called. It also looks like he wants to call them some strange bit of code, that's why I told him script... because I have no clue why he would want to change "Max Hp" into "carac_01/08".
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 57
Destroy all the monsters...
...because I have no clue why he would want to change "Max Hp" into "carac_01/08".

Whoaah, I paid no attention to that “carac_01/08”. Then I don’t have idea of what he wants.

@ iormungand, Maybe if you could explain with more detail what is “carac_01/08” besides what Maker you use :).
Maybe we can help you.

Nos vemos.  8)
Click me, if wanna see more charas.-->
Spoiler for:

Rep: +0/-0Level 53
RMRK Junior
I mean smething like "Aura points" or "dodging points" or whatever. I want to change the name of the carcateristics like instead of "maxHP" having "Life"
And I actually think that I need to change script or add one

Rep:
Level 66
RMRK Junior
You haven't said what maker you're using yet.. if it is VX, you could just go to Database>Terms, there under Parameters you change all those things to whatever you now want. No need for a script.