RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I just need one more script!

Rep: +0/-0Level 54
RMRK Junior
I am fairly satisfied overall. I am using RPG maker vx, and I have a system I am happy with. I am using the Yanfly engine 6 primarily, with a few other addons. I have Reedo's SBS system, as well as a damage pop up addon. I need a script that lets me do the same thing, but for my characters when healing or damage is done to them. If I have that, I'll be all set.

My knowledge of scripting is quite limited, and though I feel like I know the database of RPGVX pretty well, the scripting is a little more difficult for me to work with.

If you guys could help me, I would owe you big time!