RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Artist looking for Interesting Project

Rep:
Level 61
RMRK Junior
I'm a visual novel artist, but I'm looking to get back to some RPG work.  I can create character art with (or without) additional poses, battle background art, GUI art, sprites, battle sheets.... and any misc work needed.  I prefer HK size sprites since there's more room to work but I can work with any size. 

For examples of my work:

Character Art
Spoiler for:

CG
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:

Background
Spoiler for:

Pixel Art
Spoiler for:

Partially finished battle sheet template:

Animation
Spoiler for:

I'm interested in a unique story driven game.  I need to see a well thought out game design and script.  I prefer to see a game mostly finished with placement art, but a completed game - art isn't a requirement.  I only have one pet peeve with my work and that is a project that doesn't get completed and my work wasted. 

I'm also open for commissions and willing to work with your budget.  Send me a message, PM, or email at cosmicitti@gmail.com for more information or if you have any questions :)

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
You've got some pretty great stuff there.
Are you only looking for paid work, or are you interested in working on free projects as well?

Rep:
Level 69
I am very interested and I sent you a pm about details.   :blizj: