RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/ACE] REFMAP Redux

Rep:
Level 88
&& Lime
Winner - 2011 Spring Project of the Season
Because I love the look of rm2k/3, I searched everywhere for the old REFMAP chipsets/charsets in VX/Ace format. I just couldn't find them. Since it's simply just 200% blown up and the walking animations re-ordered, I figured I could just do it in Photoshop and it shouldn't take too long. With Photoshop's awesome batch function, it was easier than I thought.

So I'll release them if anyone wants to use them, I'm working on converting the tilesets now, and I have a couple WIPs that I can put on here too.
Sorry it's a long list. I don't know how else to list them.. :<

Some eye-candy for the nonbelievers!
Spoiler for "Example Maps!":

Spoiler for "Characters":
Spoiler for "Char01_A":
Spoiler for "Char01_B":
Spoiler for "Char02_A":
Spoiler for "Char02_B":
Spoiler for "Char02_C":
Spoiler for "Char02_D":
Spoiler for "Char03_A":
Spoiler for "Char03_B":
Spoiler for "Char03_C":
Spoiler for "Char03_D":
Spoiler for "Char03_E":
Spoiler for "Char03_F":
Spoiler for "Char03_G":
Spoiler for "Char04_A":
Spoiler for "Char04_B":
Spoiler for "Char06_A":
Spoiler for "Char07_A":
Spoiler for "Char07_B":
Spoiler for "Char08_A":
Spoiler for "Char09_A":
Spoiler for "Char09_B":

Remember, these are WIPs! No where near finished, but it gives you something to use the awesome charsets on, and see how nostalgic you get. (:
Spoiler for "Tiles":
Spoiler for "Road A1":
Mixed with some castle autotiles.
Spoiler for "Road A2":
I didn't put the cliffs in the auto tiles, cause it makes it too blocky.
Spoiler for "Road A5":
Spoiler for "Road B":
Spoiler for "Castle A5":
Spoiler for "Castle B":

Bonus! A matching window skin!
Spoiler for "Window Skin":
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 08:32:41 AM by Bunny »

hey, pasta!

i'm not okay.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
These look great! I've always liked that sort of retro style that 2k3 had.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Well done :)