RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Fast Food Sim

© 2012 chapman productions inc
Rep:
Level 55
=O
I think this is a good spot for this, so here we go.

I was working on my latest project, aside from DVP, and my RM project (which is more of a time killer.) and I thought of building this. This is a Fast food engine.  It will be sort of based off of Diner Dash (mostly for the simplicity).
Some pics of the art
I'm almost done with the demo, this is the basic engine. This is also just about wrote completely in GML. Anyone here work on GM?

I'm putting up more pics, i'm no spriter, but here is the sprites for the demo,  I made all the art as you can probably tell...... 
:rcloseenough:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 07:38:51 AM by chapmanproductions »

Rep: +0/-0Level 34
I'm reading this very much. I do not know if you took this information come from it.

Rep: +0/-0Level 34
RMRK Junior
It would be nice if you told me that information out.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Are you guys like bots or something? Because you're the weirdest bots I've ever seen if that's true.