RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] [Assassin's Creed Mockups] Templars! Run!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Hi guys! I've been doing some more mock up work, lately, and of course I'm going to share it with all of you! This time I'm taking a much more in-depth approach to understanding the style and inner workings of the music (check out the blog for more details), and this is what I have to show for it!

I'll be adding new tracks every so often over the next few weeks.

As always, I greatly appreciate your support and feedback, even if it is a simple "like" or pat on the back. It really does mean a lot to me.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:29:28 AM by irock »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 71
It sounds great, I could easily picture this in AC Revelations.

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
this would fit extremely well with the Arabian Nights add-on pack!
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Thanks for the input, guys! I edited the OP, because more is coming, and it makes sense to just use the thread for all of the tracks. I'll bump it whenever there's an update.

Anyway, today's update is a remastered track (Templar Chase sounds MUCH better, now), and a main theme (which I may have already shared, here, I can't remember :x).

Thanks again for listening!

:tinysmile::tinysmile: