RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Vx]FantasiPuzzles Demo Avaible 0.1

Rep: +0/-0Level 66
Live Fast, Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpose

FantasiPuzzles

Date: 04 November 2012

Bugs fixed.
- Files added to directory Pictures/ and Characters/
- Back to title added after finish the demo (Credits Scene).

Hello dear Makeros. I bring this game that it's like a puzzle adventure game Maked in RPG MAKER VX. It's a very special compilation of the knowledge I have gained all this time ... Hope you like it, I take the trouble to do a nice graphics, cos I'm learning, I leave you some pictures and the story ...

Bound is a chewy thing somehow is in fantasy land, and hungry. Then, reviewing the above we know that the mission of Bound in the land of fantasy is to eat. Their food are pearls, and you have to help you eat but since missing the villain, the wolves will stop you you catch the Pearl. What do you do?. Well, wolves flee and when you finish you adhere bone the required score you can go to the next level, where ever there will be more interesting things that will help you get all the pearls. So, Let's Eat![/b]

SCREENSHOTS
Spoiler for:

TOPIC UPGRADE: Date 25/09/2012

Will give credit's lather.

OH!, I almost forgett, the game is in Spanish language, sorry but the translation is'nt finished so far...But the game is so easy to understood that I'm sure you're join and have no trouble at all.

Ok, I don't want to extend this so... I just let you the link of the Download, I hope you like it.. xd

Bounds - Mediafire 56 Mb

I Will be grateful if you can comment about any bug or a review god or bad o whatever  ^-^ .

Cya
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 11:55:50 PM by Kawaneo »