RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
HI guys:My second RPG and My first real one.

Rep: +0/-0Level 55
RMRK Junior
Beta Version0.1:http://www.filefactory.com/file/6gxcgpzis0w5/n/Mario_Role_Playing_Game_Version_Beta_0.1.zip
Beta Version 0.2:http://www.filefactory.com/file/3zcur4ipu0od/n/Mario_Role_Playing_Game_Beta_v0_2_zip
What's added/fixed in Version 0.2:
-ADD: Yoshi Town
-ADD: Yoshi Forest
-ADD: Rex(The dino in SMW)
-ADD: Ghost Mushroom(Still not available for purchase though,since Luigi's Mansion is not done yet)
-FIXED: Proper First Floor of Wario's Mansion
-FIXED:Giant Koopa Troopa's health to 800 instead of 1000(1000 is impossible since of his mega defense)
-FIXED:The two towns are now apart. I finally know how to use "Teleport"!:)[hey I'm an amateur so don't tease me]
-FIXED: Unpurchasable Sprint shoes.
-ADD:Waltz music to Yoshi Forest.
Stages to be added in V0.3:
-Sarsaland
-Sarsaland Temple
-Underground Pipe Panic(possibly, if not then in V0.4)
-Luigi's Mansion(possibly, if not then in V0.4)

Nice Game right? The further explanation is on this link!
YOUTUBE EXPLANATION:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Yp3j-HEs4&feature=plcp
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 01:22:01 PM by pingurules »

hail satan buddy 666
Rep:
Level 55
Blagil VlUE
Um, where is the title of this game.
[

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
You need to add some basic info about your game. Screenshots would also be helpful.
From your checklist of added things, I'm guessing you made a mario fangame?

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
You need to add some basic info about your game. Screenshots would also be helpful.
This, and also your links are way to long and not descriptive at all...
Put your links in your topic in there like this (without the spaces)
[url = http://www.link.com]some text like Demo 1.0 or whatever[/ url]

Add structure to your topic post like this:
Spoiler for topic structure:
TITLE

WORLD
[spoiler ]Write down, in this thing, whatever you want to say but leave out the spaces between the brackets and so on and so on...[/ spoiler]

STORY
[spoiler ]Again, write down whatever you want to say but leave out the spaces between the brackets and so on and so on...[/ spoiler]

CHARACTERS
[spoiler = character A]Write some info about this character...[/ spoiler]
[spoiler = character B]Write some info about this character...[/ spoiler]
[spoiler = character C]Write some info about this character...[/ spoiler]

FEATURES
Write down a list of features

SCREENSHOTS & VIDEOS
Create another spoiler to place your images in a box which doesn't stretch the topic and load time of the page...
Also, for youtube videos, use these tags: [yt ] and [/ yt] and add in between, in your case, this: p8Yp3j-HEs4 , the number after watch?v=
But as it is, in your case, a video with solely text, it's boring! Show a trailer of some gameplay or whatever...

DEMO'S
Put in the links as I described before...

Play with font sizes, font colours and even bold, italic and underlined to make your topic appealing...
I was curious what your game would be, but I won't be downloading a game, based on "what's added/fixed" and a video that's just text.
I also would have liked to know if what maker you are using and what your title is.

Look around in substantial projects or even some of the topics here in new projects, just to know what people on RMRK expect from a project topic and what is and is not attractive/appealing...

Hope this helps, and also when I get to see some screenies, I might rethink about downloading it or not.

Grtz,
Amycha

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!: