RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Controls Don't Work

Rep:
Level 58
IN my RPG when I test the game my character started walking left and the only controls that responded are up and right and start, right makes the character go up and up makes the character go left. What happened?
You are tiny. I can see the whole of time and space, every single atom of your existence, and I divide them. Everything must come to dust, all things, everything dies.

Spoiler for A Thief's Tale:

Rep:
Level 70
RMRK Junior
When your game starts, press F1, which should open a window.  Hit your Gamepad and / or Keyboard tab and try hitting the Reset button on each of those pages.
Heretic's Vehicles XP (Boat and Magic Carpet)

Heretic's Collection XP Ver 2.3 - Updated to include Dynamic Lighting, Moving Platforms, Vehicles, and much much more!