RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RPG] Civilization

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
I saw this thing on another forum and I'd like to play this with you! Since it died out (and the TS hasn't been online since may) on the other forum, I wanted to try this over here and see if you guys would keep them alive in any way...

The SS Dummysum passes near an earth-like planet when, because of an engine malfunction, it crashes down into an ocean. Luckily, or not, 15 couples of clones (15 female/15 male), who have basic elementary education, survive this crash and they are now stranded, in their PJ's, without any chance of rescue.

Spoiler for The game:
You are all somewhat of guiding forces. You are able to teach and impress upon the clones all kinds of things.
Your main goal is to have them survive.
Your main tool is providing them with progress and inventions: how to make weapons, how to collect food, how to refine and so on.
Your other tool are directives: methods on doing things, interacting with their environment and dealing with problems when they first arise.

The Rules
1) Anyone may join and may discuss with relevance to the game.
2a) You may only post a single invention and may not post another before 2 other players have.
2b) Linking to a Wikipedia article does not constitute an invention. You must phrase them yourselves.
2c) Inventions must include instructions and may not assume to use things that aren't decidedly available (i.e. you can't sharpen a wooden stick without cutting tools or methods).
3) You may not assume success or failure on any invention or directive. You are only to instruct. I review what is instructed and provide according reaction.

The first status report:

Status: It is the end of Autumn. We are hungry. We have PJs but they will not last for long.
Technology: None.
Current Events: None.

EXAMPLE on how to make your post: (This is not possible however, don't use this ;) )

Teach the clones how to fly like a bird
1. Spread your arms
2. Flap them
3. Run towards a cliff while flapping them
4. Continue flapping or you'll fall and die
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 07:50:42 PM by Amycha19 »

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
This sounds fun, I'm oddly still a bit confused but ill try it.

actually before i try, whats the environment the clones are in, should I assume, foresty? taiga, mountains etcetc

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Let's say they are on the beach at this point.
What is beyond that beach is up to you, but to make it easy: forests and grasslands.
Further away may be mountains or something else.

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!: