RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPG Maker Magick (logo making)

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Logo by: Crow5derlock / Crowseph5 (Me)

Ok so i am now currently open for making logos for games here on rmrk and all you have to do is ask.

My logos:
they will be open for commercial and free use.
Please notify me on whether your logo is for commercial or free usage.
Please notify me in your request if you want me to send the logo privately.
they are free.
I will not make slanderous logos. (Nudity, Sexual content, Gore are examples of this.)
I will be able to recognize my logos so please credit me in your game if you use one.
Commercial logos are free to use but only by the person who asked for the logo.
all of my logos are text based for titles, unless you have a symbol or a picture for me to make into a logo

Spoiler for "My Logos":

Spoiler for "My Logos" warning these ones are very bright:

My facebook Page Here
Please like my page  ^-^

Please enjoy my services!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 02:10:15 PM by crewdivladok »
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Dat logo...it's bright and piercing. :o

Anyways, I think it might be a good idea to set up some more samples of your work. :) That's just my opinion, though.
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
updated main post

feel free to browse

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Bump, I'd rather bump than start a completely different topic for the exact same thing.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
they're all bad sorry

not even being sarcastic or joking either

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
They're just examples, I can do better, though i haven't had anything better to work on for logos so it doesn't really show.

And no offence you really just seem to have a problem with my presence.

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
they're all bad sorry

not even being sarcastic or joking either
I kinda agree with Firerain here.
No offense, but this thing hurts my eyes.
Spoiler for:
なんでやねん

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
I do admit those ones are bright, but i rushed through making them if you want i can remove them.

Edit: Could someone also tell me what the re-size code is for this forum?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 11:50:11 AM by crewdivladok »

Rep:
Level 51
RMRK Junior
From what I've seen then yeah, they're bad, and if you made you're signature then I don't think you're improving much :L

EDIT: Welcome to RMRK, where things you're proud of get stood on by people you don't know.
*scribbles*
{$name} is a beautiful human

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Day 1

Ah what glorious flaming memories of my first taste of the many types of people here in the forums.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I can do better

This thread should showcase the best of what you can do. If you think you can make something better, then show us! You don't offer your services and show everyone your average, mediocre (or worse) work, you show everyone the best thing you can do.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Spoiler for Best work so far.:

This is a logo i made for a topic on RMVX./net, It's a little etchy but in this world your work could always use improvement no matter what you've been working on. This is my best in my opinion anyway, I really haven't tried much harder just yet, but point case I've really had nothing to really work on to show yet, the RMM logos are all rough downs of the exact same thing and i'm mainly using them for placeholders. the rest is my starter work from a while back. I made a few of them back in 2008, The unbound one is actually my bands logo and we have yet to make a better one, but we haven't over all decided the style we want to use for it yet.
I would really appreciate it if someone could give a basic request to test my abilities instead of me making mock up logos for no reason. That's truly the best stated place for showing my best work. After all your doubting my abilities and have yet to attempt  to test them for sure, it's just rude otherwise.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Spoiler for:
Oooowwwwww! :-\

Could someone also tell me what the re-size code is for this forum?
[img width=350 height=300]IMG URL HERE[/img] :)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Well thank you D&P3, and i'll remove that Eye Killing disgrace i made for a logo!

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Works in sigs too by the way, just don't pass the size limit otherwise it'll automatically be resized anyway.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member

Your best work is a blurry image and a picture of someone else's art with words in front of it?
:tinysmile:

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore

Your best work is a blurry image and a picture of someone else's art with words in front of it?

The unfortunate truth, but yes, though it's not exactly a personal logo, and i spent a little bit of unruly time cutting out the RMVX cover Characters.

Though it's not Original work, it is my best.

and also note that both are covered for free use under the contract and purchase of the RMVX program.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 06:18:16 PM by crewdivladok »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I think you just need practice. =o I can always make something up for you to try out if you need it.

Like...

A picture of a soft-brown coconut with the words "Tropical Triumph" over it. Every other letter will alter between the colors of a deep (yet lowly saturated) blue and a light (yet also soft) green. A thick, black outline around the text will separate it from the coconut. The font should be peppy and thick, but still have a flavor of tropical-ness. It would be neat if many, very thin, evenly spaced diagonal lines could float over the coloring of the text. (Like this: /// only closer together and only covering the text. That's just a bonus, though). The coconut should also have a faint drop shadow, spread evenly around it, just to keep it from "touching" anything that would be behind it.

Once again, I don't actually need that, lol. It's just in case you want to practice. =o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
my attempts ad Tropical Triumph

Thats the first one, the rest are hosted on my Facebook page for these

RPG Maker Magick Facebook Page

Edit: Darn Facebook and anti transparency!!!
and Darn Deviant Art for not having multi-uploads.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 12:28:46 PM by crow5derlock »

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Try making the white transparent.

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
hold on i'll deviant upload that one for view.

Edit:

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
You should use a more rounded font and add a stroke to the letters. Also, try stacking and offsetting the two words.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That looks pretty good! :)

You should use a more rounded font and add a stroke to the letters. Also, try stacking and offsetting the two words.

Yep! Agreed. By stacking, like this:

TROPICAL
TRIUMPH

=o I think that would look really neat~ Just needs the black outline around the text...like this:

Spoiler for:

(I was actually thinking more of a clip-art coconut, with big, cartoon text, but it looks okay either way!)

Spoiler for Example:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep: +0/-0Level 41
RMRK Junior
They are good , :blizj: im not said this for purpose , but art is art , either some one love it or hate it , they have different value , just keep it up don't afraid they mocking you , just create it

(i am not some one from europe or america pardon my english)

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Thank you and your English is pardoned for not being rude towards what i'm trying to contribute.