RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Continue BGM after battle

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Continue BGM after battle
Version: 1.0
Author: DiamondandPlatinum3
Date: September 27, 2012

Planned Future Versions

• You tell me :)
Description

Activated via an event switch, this script will allow you to continue to play your battle bgm once your battle has finished.

Features

• Can continue playing BGM after battle rather than playing the BGM again
Screenshots

Cannot screenshot audio, I'm afraid :o

Instructions

• Edit what is in the editable region
Script

Get it from here

Credit

• DP3 / DiamondandPlatinum3

Thanks

• rondchild ~ For requesting this script
  • HungrySnake ~ Cause I need to thank someone...

Support

Post in this thread or PM me.

Known Compatibility Issues
I am unaware of any scripts it doesn't work with; if you find any, post in this thread.

Demo

A demo is unnecessary for a script such as this.

Author's Notes

Unable to respond, scripting in progress!

Terms of Use

You may find my Terms of Use Here.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 08:50:12 AM by D&P3 »
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3