RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
god of darkness(beta)

if you try & edit my custom title i will hack you
Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
STORY
Spoiler for:
Characters
Spoiler for:
Alex
Hobbies:magic Cooking
Class:mage
Story:A mage in training who was sent to another dimension to stop an evil from rising.

Zypher
hobbies:hunting, Training
Class: warrior
Story:abandon From his parents at 12 he enlisted in the small army of hiss local city where you meet him and he joins you to fight the evil corrupting the land.(you dont learn much about his past in the game)

????
hobbies:hunting, killing
Class:ninja
story:not much is known about this warrior. he lost his parents and was beat by beasts until almost death when Katri came and save His life.(his name and age is unknown to anyone)

Katri
hobbies:rescues, research on monster and enemy's
Story:Nothing is known about katri except that he saved the ninja from a group of beasts.

God Of Darkness
Class:enemy
story:A Demon risen and thought as a god from hell the god of darkness is pure evil energy emitting to all around it causing animals and beasts to act evil. Other that that little is known about the god of darkness.

Pictures
Spoiler for:

CREDITS

Spoiler for:
scripts: Modern algerbra
              moghunter
               Selacius
              rpgr [woratana@hotmail.com]
              Mithran
              Munkis
              Woratana
              JFace
              Dargor
     story:       
  Nikk johnson(non rmrk user)
   sef robin(non rmrk user)

Maps:
Chapman Productions
Crowseph5 

Overall help
    Caleb perks

Sorry For the crappy pictures. i will keep posting and updating.
please post feed back

Price:free
Gameplay:4-6 hours.

also sorry for inactivity and way over due dates. im horribly sorry. download the game at my site http://warcrystudio.wix.com/warcrystudio

Also please donate. the games are free but i spend a lot of money on these my android apps lisencing and my other programs along with paying people to help. this is my first public realese i will have 2 fps games coming out and some other stuff so keep watching. also i have every once in a while very long periods of inactivity these are for personall reasons usally but please bare with me when it happens. I will also be needing some web devolper admins advirtisers and some map makers that work free i will post it up soon.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 06:23:57 AM by Iperks »

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Rep:
Level 75
Nice. =)

Why don't you use "Stamp R Sist" button to take screenshots?
They would look much more clear than taking pictures with a camera.

Also if I may ask, even though it says "beta", are you planning to make the maps less Squarish and add some more details to them later on?

Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
forgot to use that for pics. oh well ill add more. and yes im updating maps conversations enemys and stuff alot to make it up to date enew and better. i will add more detail into all my maps. That is why it is in beta. it's close to finish but needs some work. post feedback on bugs errors or blocky maps.

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
This looks just amazing.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
My first game. It's not to good but at least try it out.

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

© 2012 chapman productions inc
Rep:
Level 55
=O
ummm, well, if your new, check out some tuts, ive used the RM engines for ever, and still read the tutorials.

Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
I have read and seen many TuTs but i havmt gotten to maps as much yet more or so working on dialog and animations along with script bug fixes. starting tomarrow i will work on maps and be updating photo's soon to. im not that new either just inactive for long periods. that and this game has taken a long time.

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
MAJOR UPDATE'

games almost complete.
Maps redesigned thanks to Crowseph5 and champmanproductions and new pics are added on the post

New bug fixes:

fixed teleport button error
fixed map screen tearing fix
less lag
almost no lag
now no lag.

All maps update

all events overran and updated.

still fixing dialogue

once finished little stuff full release will be out

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Rep:
Level 55
=O
Glad to see that this is finally close to being done, lol, those maps was eatin me up.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I like the village map the best. =o

But I think the others could use a bit more cluster, if you don't mind me saying~ they look a little spacious...especially that last one. ;9
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 55
=O
I dont remember seeing the first one or the last one.  where did they come from?

Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
Champman there's a couple maps you forgot to edit. crow or me did a few. and yes i know the maps are spacious i will work on them for the next update.

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

hail satan buddy 666
Rep:
Level 55
Blagil VlUE
Oh I see
Champman, I felt sorry for you.
You forgot something
[

Rep:
Level 55
=O
I didn't see them...... >_< *face palm* I got everything else though. I left some of the maps to Crow.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant

Rep:
Level 55
=O
a good name for a good game,  :P

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
It's a pretty cliche name, no offense.

Rep:
Level 55
=O
well, its still not as bad as any name with "Dragon" in it..... XD

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I was never abandoned by my parents. I'm suing you for libel.

Rep:
Level 55
=O
how is that relevant?

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
His real name is Zypher.  :V