RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA] ATS: Message Options 1.0.7

Rep:
Level 71
Super Maker
I was using Zerbu's Message Sound Script and I added some stuff and got a play error. So I switched to your ats mssg script and bam no issues with any of my other 115+ scripts. Great job!!!
The Maker of Battle Dungeons!!

Spoiler for Big ass signature, bro:
AbsoluteIce I finally say your Sig.

Get by 20 attack Dogs...seriously. I got 20 attack Dogs.

*Your signature was raped changed for taking up too much room.
~Sincerely, a staff member. That is all you need to know. That, and I am no one to be trifled with.

Rep: +0/-0Level 32
Noob Looser RMRK Junior
I change as false in 169 line.

Code: [Select]
letter_sound_on:       false

Sound is still active. o.O

Edit: Ok, it's been solved.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 06:32:51 PM by smeros »
Perfection?!

Meh.

Rep:
Level 84
How difficult would it be to change the window opacity? I want to make my windows solid for speech bubbles, but can't figure it out.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 04:28:33 AM by boe »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
*edit*
I found the solution! :D

I have two questions, if it isn't too much trouble. :-)

First, I was wondering if it's possible to draw a picture for the message background and a separate picture for the name box background.

Second, is there any way to change the message window's position every time I use a /nbl or /nbr? I was wondering if it would be possible to have it snap to the left when I use /nbl (a person on the left is talking) and snap to the right when I use /nbr (for a person on the right to be talking). I adjusted the window to be much smaller for my game (both by width and height), so it doesn't cover the whole side-to-side length.

So, basically I'm going for something like this:
Spoiler for:

In Fire Emblem: Awakening, the text box jumps to the left when someone is talking on the left, and jumps to the right when someone is talking on the right.

I already have a system going through events, so this isn't really urgent, but it is a little frustrating to have to manually change the pictures and box position between each piece of dialogue. ;9 My most humble thanks to anyone that can help me with this. I know that second question was a little weird...sorry... ;_;
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 12:45:22 AM by yuyu! »
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
How difficult would it be to change the window opacity? I want to make my windows solid for speech bubbles, but can't figure it out.

On like line 680 put
Code: [Select]
self.opacity = 0
Replace the 0 with any number between 0 and 255. (255 being the highest opaqueness.)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 86
Lightning charged swords are good for RPG's
I'm sorry if this is a necro post, but I can't open the demo. Every time I try it won't open, no matter how many times I download it, and I really need to see the demo to see how this script works. Could you re upload it please? I would have pm'd you but I did before on something, and got no reply.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Unfortunately, Modern hasn't been active since last year. That's probably why you haven't gotten a reply via PM, either.

You might have to go off of the script's written instructions. If you have any specific questions, other users may be able to answer them for you here. :)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]