RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
FA Interactive System update v 2.0 + 13 new engines

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
I made a full-height tree sprite and I'm using that, and it works ok now, thanks :)
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep:
Level 84
Is there any way that I can get just the Proximity segment? It's a great script, but with what I'm making, I won't be using 90% of it, but I do need the proximity.

Rep: +0/-0Level 37
RMRK Junior
I see that this script hasnt been updated for a long time, but I will try my luck here, maybe someone managed to do what I want.

So this script is very great, no doubt about that.
But it just wont work with custom resolutions.
Im using 800x600 resolution for my game and whenever I use a tool, my screen focus jumps to the upper left corner of my map.

Is there any chance that someone can make a compatibility patch for custom resolutions for this script?
This would be my last eventing tool for my game, and its just too good to pass upon. >.>
I tried to fix it by myself, but could not manage it. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!