RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Valve decides to make a documentary about professional gaming life

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E-RMUp8M54" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E-RMUp8M54</a>

going to be boring. a gamer's life isn't that fucking interesting. but Valve, infallible, etc.

it's about The International DOTA 2 tournament, grand prize is $1 million so big deal for super-nerds I guess.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
hates topic

posts it anyway

you'll make it far in journalism kid
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I think this is something I could get into.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
ahaha dendi

Rep:
Level 55
I usually enjoy most gaming documentaries regardless of topic. Granted, e-sports is kind of lame in general (who wants to watch people play games) but I enjoyed "frag" which was in a similar vane. I personally don't believe someone can make a career out of playing games, even with a one million dollar prize that is only one person out of thousands who are going to get anything out of it.

<Alex>

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I usually enjoy most gaming documentaries regardless of topic. Granted, e-sports is kind of lame in general (who wants to watch people play games) but I enjoyed "frag" which was in a similar vane. I personally don't believe someone can make a career out of playing games, even with a one million dollar prize that is only one person out of thousands who are going to get anything out of it.

<Alex>

Think again! With sponsors and tournaments, many players are able to earn a living playing competitive videogames, though this is far more common in the Asian scene.  Not only that, but some companies are looking to expand e-sports even more, for example, Riot Games (League of Legends) has a vision for the future that includes salaries paid to pro teams, to ensure that they're able to sustain a career gaming.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Too bad you have to play shitty mobas or the most asshole fps games.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
You could always sell WoW gold I guess.

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
There's still Starcraft

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
There's still Starcraft
Go for Blobby Volley!! XD