RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Challenge 3 - Set the Stage!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

Set The Stage!

The rules of this challenge are as follows
  • Each guild must submit no less than 3 maps
  • The 3 maps must be of varying sizes ( to demonstrate small, medium, and large mapping skill ).  These sizes are not set in stone, use your common sense.

The judging rules are as follows
  • Judge each map based on completeness
  • Judge each map based on polish
  • Judge each map based on how few mapping errors it contains
  • Take mapping style into account, i.e. don't expect them to map exactly as you would!

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
With the second challenge I actually submitted a couple of extra maps (for the sake of running around and testing the feature, outside of the confines of one small map; the other maps were not necessary for the feature): would they count towards this number or would it need to be three newer maps? o.o

Just so I know how much time I need to put into this one.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
as long as they are maps that will end up in your final game.

Rep:
Level 59
Practice makes Petrucci!
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Gold - GIAW 11 (Normal)
Do we just submit them in file so you can run about in the maps and stuff?
"Pursue happiness with diligence."

http://soundcloud.com/progfox

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Do we just submit them in file so you can run about in the maps and stuff?

Please.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
out of town until Sunday, might have net, so if judging falls somewhere between later today or then I might not be able to send in scores.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
out of town until Sunday, might have net, so if judging falls somewhere between later today or then I might not be able to send in scores.

Just send them in by Monday.