RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] A skill that always doubles attack power

Rep:
Level 86
I'm trieng to figure out how to create a skill that will always double that characters attack power no matter what. for example the character does an average of 500 damage so this skill would averagely do 1000 damage. now if the character gets stronger and can now do an average of 1000 damage so if the character uses the same skill now it will average 2000 damage. basicly i want the character to have a skill that can be useful through out the entire game because it gets stronger when the characters do by always double the characters damage rate. if anyone can help with this it would be great thank you.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 03:03:42 PM by BloodyChaos »

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Set the Formula to: (a.atk * 4 - b.def * 2) * 2.

Rep:
Level 86
Ok I copy pasted that into the skill and I think its working but I have a new problem. Actually after setting this skill up I noticed this Whenever I set up a new skill that isnt in the original list of stock skills the skill will not use any animation I put into it, instead it treats it like a normal attack and uses the weapons animation. any ideas why this is happening? I'm posting a picture of my skill set up

Rep:
Level 86
I think I found the problem, I think the battle ssystem im using is the problem because I made a new game and tested the skill and made it exactly the same and the skill worked perfectly, So just so all of you know the Tenkentia "Special" english crack SBS is hugely bugged lol once I fix this ill try that and put resolved. thank you