RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Azure

Rep: +0/-0Level 55
Rise of the Azure Flames
Hello. I will first like to say i am glad to of joined this site, everyone has excellent ideas for games :)

Azure

Story: The god Azuroth created six elemental crystals to form the land. Elemental crystal of earth: created the world and gave it form. Elemental crystal of water: flooded and made seas. Elemental crystal of wind: gave the breathe of life to all living organisms. Elemental crystal of fire: Created the sun and the primary resource for all life. The elemental crystal of Light: gave every form of life positive emotions. And the crystal of darkness: A crystal that was never ment to exist. It gave discord and negative emotions to all life. The crystal of darkness's power was so great, Azuroth sealed the crystal within the world's core, but even then it was to late. Darkness and greed grew in the hearts of men. They wanted the crystal's power for themselves and started the Azure wars against the god Azuroth. 1000 years later, Alder finds out that he was to obtain the crystals to restore balence to the world, as incarved on the sword that was found by him when Elder Cyd found him washed up on Ocia Shore.

Screenshots and features:

Menu: Scripted by PHLim2

The basic menu that PHLim2 provided. Trying to see if i can add a enemy index in the main menu.

Battle System: tankentai sideview battle system. Complete with KCG overdrive and custom skills including Rage of the valor and Raident Healing.

Town: This is the first town the main hero Alder will be in. The town itself is called Azoria.

Demo: currently not available at this time

Credit: Tankentai (of course :) ), PHLmi2, RPGmaker VX (for the resources to make it), The Eclipse studios team.I'm not sure if there are others but when i figure out if there are any other people i will list them :).

Updates:

Features: more overdrives added, the 7 legendary spells added they include Divine Retribution and Subzero, sythesis shop updated to about 60 weapons and armor, Apprenticeship quests added (i will explain that later on), optional secret boss Azuroth's Reincarnation added

Characters: new classes like dragoon and Exicutioner added. Lawrence added as a playable character

Other: Elemental crystals upgrade Main hero's sword providing not only extra strength but the element of the crystals, updated story, and workng on abilities that changes class and character look during battle

This is my first game and i hope you all like what you see so far and i appreciate suggestions that might help :). If i missed and essentials that i need to list please notify me.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 12:15:42 PM by Azure012 »

Rise of the Azure Flames

Rep:
Level 84
Your story is like a very old school RPG. That's not a bad thing. It does't bring anything original to the table.

Who are your characters?

Your mapping looks odd. The windows and doors appear to be uneven with the building. I suggest you may want to watch mapping tutorial videos on Youtube.

Good Luck

Rise of the Azure Flames
Thank you :). Im still new to the program. The project has been moved to VX Ace. As for the charactrs i will list them.

Alex: the main hero of the game. Was found and raised by Elder Cyd at a young age. Alex is a apprentice blacksmith that trains everyday to fofill his dream of being a knight.

Luna: childhood friend of alex. She practices in white magic. Although quiet she never let's  her friends down during times of need.

Morganna: apprentice of the wizard merlin. She practices in black magic. When Merlin is murdered by another apprentice she vows to get her revenge

if you try & edit my custom title i will hack you
Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
Looks good but the mapping is bit weird. I will have to try the demo when it come out.

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Rise of the Azure Flames
I am still kinda a noob at mapping, but i have looked at some guides and i think i got the hang of it. im in the process of uploading the demo onto 4shared (cause im really cant upload it all at once for some reason). i will inform you when the upload is complete

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Sweet, I can't wait to try it out.

Rise of the Azure Flames
Ok i got good news and bad news

Good news: the demo is uploaded to 4shared.

Bad news: its 79 1.44mb parts :(.

I cant upload bigger files so can anyone help me figure out how to combine them online?

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Why can't you upload bigger files? Maybe you should use a different uploading site.

if you try & edit my custom title i will hack you
Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
use media fire it lets you upload up to 500 mb at 1 time thats what im using for my games

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Rise of the Azure Flames
Its not the website, its splitting the file into parts. I now have 7 parts that im having trouble uploading cause of my gad connection.  I will however look into mediafire, hopefully it will upload faster. On a non related note i have updated the game. These updates will also be put on the first post

Features: more overdrives added, the 7 legendary spells added they include Divine Retribution and Subzero, sythesis shop updated to about 60 weapons and armor, Apprenticeship quests added (i will explain that later on), optional secret boss Azuroth's Reincarnation added

Characters: new classes like dragoon and Exicutioner added. Lawrence added as a playable character

Other: Elemental crystals upgrade Main hero's sword providing not only extra strength but the element of the crystals, updated story, and workng on abilities that changes class and character look during battle