RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] The Dragons Among Us - need characters, monsters, tilesets - PAID

Rep:
Level 87
Overview:
I am seeking artists who can create resources to match the RMXP RTP style. 
Only original resources and RTP edits (in some cases) are appropriate. 
This is for a series of commercial games (initial one outlined below) to be released through distributors like Amaranth Games and Big Fish Games.

Game Intro:
After celebrating his coming of age, Dashiell is privileged to take the month's offerings to the nearby monastery. On his return, he and his friends are attacked by a lone dragon! Shocked to learn dragons live so close to Merivale, Dashiell fears for the safety of his people, but has little time to act - another crisis is looming in the Kingdom of Mayfield, and the men of Merivale are called upon to help resolve it.

Dashiell's world is thrown into turmoil as he discovers secrets that shake the foundation of his trust and beliefs, and threaten the very existence of the dragon clan. Just who is the enemy, and what is the debt that must be repaid to the dragons? Find out in our new game, The Dragons Among Us, due for release in late 2012.

Payment:
Rate will be agreed prior to commencement.
Payment will be made via PayPal on delivery of resources.
You will be credited in any games using the resources.

Characters:
18 PC sprites - 15 human, 3 non-human
Standard character sheets required - no animated battlers
I will provide portraits as a guide
Some additional NPC sprites (human and non-human) are also needed
Deadline - end of October

Monsters:
12 monster sprites (may need more later)
I will provide descriptions
Deadline - end of October

Tilesets:
20(ish) required
Base outdoor tileset is around 100 tiles, but will vary; indoors and underground will require fewer tiles
I will provide a rough template and list of items to be included, which you may add to
Deadline - end of August

To Apply:
If you're interested please email me with details, rates and samples of your work.
Always remember you're unique.
Just like everybody else.