RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
NO enemy data? [VXA]

Rep:
Level 66
Haven't been on for ages -.-
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

What has happened? I was peacefully making my game then I had to go sleep. So i closed the program and saved it. The next day, i tried opening the game file so i can continue making but. I CAN'T! It says 'Failed to load enemy data'. The enemies were fine the other night. I can't continue my game anymore and it just instantly closes the program when i do open it. Is there anyway to retrieve my game?
PLEASE! I have been working on this game for quite a bit.
So if anybody can help or has happened to them before please say how you dealt with it! THANKS IN ADVANCED SO MUCH!!!!

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Try making a new project and copy the 'Data' folder from your game into the new project. I think that worked for me when my game was brokeded.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 66
Haven't been on for ages -.-
I tried by it also carries the enemy data problem :( sorry to dissapoint

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
Could you upload a project?

if you try & edit my custom title i will hack you
Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
I had the same problem a While back. all you have to do is re download the rtp make a new project...and done. if that wont work then try downloading a new project from someone else and copy data to your project! If none of those work well good luck. :NAMKCOR:

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
Download my test project here and copy the enemies.rvdata2 into your project's data folder. If that doesn't work then reinstall the RTP. If that doesn't work, then upload your project and let me have a look.