RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Scores!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'd love it if the competitions worked that way, but this is a free online community and the contest has no prize.  There is literally no way to actually hold someone accountable for their lack of actions.  Also, sometimes shit just happens.  Your guild had quite a lot of drama, and I feel like that probably attributed more to the lack of users than anything else did.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
S'pose this kind of discussion could go on for days.  Aye, no point hanging onto it; whatever the case, the competition is over now and you have the handins!  Think it's time to start seeing the games everyone's come up with, get the fun side back in to the contest! :)

Rep:
Level 59
Practice makes Petrucci!
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Gold - GIAW 11 (Normal)
I enjoyed working on my team's game, though it was really frustrating at times. I didn't expect to actually be the main mapper on a team, so that was both a shock and surprise but fun.
People in teams are likely to drop out. I almost had to, because my computer was hanging on to life by a thread and my internet kept cutting out which made it hard to keep up with everyone else.
When I get the chance, when college work calms down a little and things are a little more stable I hope to continue working on our game. I put a crap ton of work into it and it's definitely nowhere near as finished as it should be in my head.
Hearing results for challenges would be nice though, especially the mapping one so I could get some feedback, haha.
"Pursue happiness with diligence."

http://soundcloud.com/progfox

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I have updated the thread with the scores from the ONLY JUDGE who bothered to turn them in.  I'm going to post up the finished entries publicly with individual polls, you will vote between 0 to 5 points in the poll.  After a week of voting, I'm going to average each team's score and that will be their final point mark.

You are encouraged to play and vote on your competitors games, but please be good sports and don't vote on your own, or just give bad scores.

NOTE: TEAM ABRAXAS AND BLOODY STOOL: if you want to spruce up your VOTE thread, let me know, and give me a link to a formatted post (like how D&P3 did).
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 04:47:02 PM by NAMKCOR »

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Are other guilds allowed to play and submit scores for other games?
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Yes, in fact you are encouraged to, just be fair.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Final Winner: Team Abraxas!

Thanks for playing.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
wooooo
do we get super special icon thingys

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Once I make some, yeah.

( read: within the next couple of days )

Thanks again guys, this was like...the first really somewhat successful guilds event.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Congrats Abraxas :)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Good job my fellow team members! And a congratulatory pat on the back to Guilds Starfire and Gracie's Guild. Well done everyone !

Rep: +0/-0Level 57
RMRK Junior
Congratulations to all the Team Members in Abraxas.

Maybe next time I enter a competition I'll actually be of help.