RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Stardrop Sprint iPhone Game

Rep:
Level 88
I'm scared of my grandma. Wouldn't you be?
Hey guys! I've been on and off the forums a lot over the past 5 years and started using RPG Maker when I was very young. I later moved to the Game Maker forums on rmrk.net.

After tons of experience making games with these great game makers, I decided to try my hand at iPhone development! Yesterday afternoon I got my first game approved after a year in development! It's called Stardrop Sprint! I'd love it if you guys would check it out, leave a review and rate it on the app store, give me some feedback and perhaps spread it out a bit!

Rmrk has always been a great home for me and my game making enthusiasm! Thank you all!

Jaron Lowe
Lead Programmer
www.stardropsprint.com
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 09:22:38 PM by J-Crew »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I don't have an iPhone so I can't help out, but congratulations! That is a really cool accomplishment.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm scared of my grandma. Wouldn't you be?
Thanks Modern! It feels like a truly large accomplishment!

Also thank you for moving the post to the correct location.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 06:48:11 PM by J-Crew »