RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Dog Days of August

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
i'm in as guild leader...
guild jomarcenter rocks!!
here my skills
-eventing (expert)
-story writer (improving)
-mapping (improving)
-language and grammar check (still working on that)
-graphics (little improving)

my team name is - the jomarcenter game development team

No offense Jomar but you are probably not quite qualified to lead a team, man.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
An example of my Mapping, takes roughly an hour to do something like this, might lower the detail in favour of time if required

as for my spriting abilities, I mostly do franken-sprites of existing characters, some modifacations, my scratchspriting isnt the greatest >.<

Rep:
Level 73
Original Soul
I suppose voice acting could be cool if someone was interested in that.

Would it be out of place to ask the artists/pixel artists to show examples of their work?

Well, I voice act as well.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL15D72C9A912351FE&feature=view_all

But depending on the game, being made, finding a full cast of actors for this contest would be challenging.

But if there's a place for it, I'm capable of splitting, editing, leveling, and inserting lines into events.
I've done it over thousands of times, so I'm good at it.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 03:14:41 PM by Madurai »

Rep:
Level 59
Practice makes Petrucci!
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Gold - GIAW 11 (Normal)
An example of my Mapping, takes roughly an hour to do something like this, might lower the detail in favour of time if required

as for my spriting abilities, I mostly do franken-sprites of existing characters, some modifacations, my scratchspriting isnt the greatest >.<

Damn, that's pretty.
"Pursue happiness with diligence."

http://soundcloud.com/progfox

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
So the winner gets bragging rights?

Sounds good to me, I can't wait for this to start ^^
-7racerboy77

Rep:
Level 56
I'd like to join as an artist/spriter. I don't have too much experience with tilesets beyond editing them, but I've done some pixel artwork before and sprite sheets.
Some of my works can be found here.

http://artworkmelody.blogspot.ca/
http://jaytheunseen.deviantart.com/

Rep:
Level 73
RPG Maker Idealist
RMVX and VXAce eventing isn't that much different from RMXP, Mapping is a little different, but if you have basic skills you should be fine.

Scripting is another animal entirely.

Just to be clear for the guild leaders, RMXP is all I have. If you're using VX or Ace, all I can do is write dialogue (which I'm OK at, but I'm not an expert) and beta test for you.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
RMVX and VXAce eventing isn't that much different from RMXP, Mapping is a little different, but if you have basic skills you should be fine.

Scripting is another animal entirely.

Just to be clear for the guild leaders, RMXP is all I have. If you're using VX or Ace, all I can do is write dialogue (which I'm OK at, but I'm not an expert) and beta test for you.

You -can- get a month long trial of either VX or Ace, you know.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Sign me up for a writer/concept artist.

herp derp show off proof: http://rmrk.net/index.php?action=profile;area=showAwards;u=379
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 02:48:34 AM by Anski »
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
And if I get on jormarcenter's team i'm dropping out
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

Jomar is not leading a team.

We could use one more leader if someone was so inclined, however.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
can anyone let's me on someone team since i just an member.
well now my art skills on gimp is now starting to work out you may here is some of my sample of my artwork
logo:

icons:

but i won't be working on that game yet. i just made a artwork to be use in the future.
and rhythm is a working title so this isn't final.
i will upload some of my improvement of my other skills soon
but if anyone need me just tell me.
and if you want to see my other artwork just go to my deviantart account
http://jomarcenter.deviantart.com/
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 01:18:56 PM by jomarcenter »

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
can anyone let's me on someone team since i just an member.

Being just a member doesn't disqualify someone from leading a team or there wouldn't be open enrollement for it.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Looks great but I think I'm gonna have to sit this one out.  Wouldn't want to not give a team 100%.  Good luck to all and I'll be watching!

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots

I'll be a leader; I'll also take Jomarcenter... I'll also give him a chew-toy so that he doesn't bring down the team, but that's besides the point
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9

I'll be a leader; I'll also take Jomarcenter... I'll also give him a chew-toy so that he doesn't bring down the team, but that's besides the point

I'll be watching *closely*

Rep: +0/-0Level 61
RMRK Junior
Turns out I'm not quite as finished with school as I thought. I doubt I'll have time for most of the first two weeks, so I guess I'm taking my name off the list. But there are plenty of writers anyway.

Rep:
Level 73
RPG Maker Idealist
You -can- get a month long trial of either VX or Ace, you know.

Ooh, I forgot about that! Thanks. :)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

No picking yet.  Thanks for reading the OP.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I'm pretty sure it was a joke, D&P3's bright enough to realize that nobody's been picked yet.

Rep: +0/-0Level 68
RMRK Junior
New to these forums, but I might be able to contribute with Writing (Story, characters, etc.) and maybe music.

I'm freelance writer when I'm not working on the job and specialize in drama so I'll be great with character development, relationships, and plotlines

I can also help with music, I make music occasionally as a hobby, I'm in no way a professional, but I guess I can get stuff done.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
No picking yet.  Thanks for reading the OP.
It was more of a suggestion than anything else.

If I was going to pick people, he wouldn't be my first choice; nor would he be my only choice....
I am a little amazed at how many people don't seem to have read the OP though.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
I'd like to be a judge if that's still possible...

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Alright, tomorrow WE PICK.
Be in IRC at 5pm EST to find out the secret location.

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Alright, tomorrow WE PICK.
Be in IRC at 5pm EST to find out the secret location.
5pm... What timezone?

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!: