RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Dog Days of August

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
It should be fun to see how these teams full of writers will MAKE A GAME.

I was just thinking this morning that there are a ton of writers and only two team leaders so far.  There should be no excuse for poor stories at this rate.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Sign me up for scripting and eventing I guess, keeping in mind that I may have to leave again for school.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 59
Practice makes Petrucci!
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Gold - GIAW 11 (Normal)
I'll sign up for music and mapping if needed. I'm just a lurker normally, but I feel like doing something different for a change. With any luck, this'll be great motivation!

If more mappers are needed, I'm using VX.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 05:44:21 PM by cloudfall »
"Pursue happiness with diligence."

http://soundcloud.com/progfox

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
This sounds rad; count me in!

I enjoy eventing the most, but work on map edits and such and reckon I can map well enough, given a tileset to play with.

I have 2k3 and VXA.

http://pixelbrady.wordpress.com/

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Thanks to whomever is helping me keep this updated.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 73
Teaser
I would love to write and do editing and create pictures. I also love creating events either complex or simple.

Proof of writing experience and how I've grown...

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/569163/Iamhappytojustbealive

Proof of my artist/editing skills

http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/2738-stuff-that-i-made-for-people/

Proof of simple eventing

http://www.rpgmakervx.net/lofiversion/index.php/t45121.html
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 05:27:39 PM by mustidie »
It can't be wrong if it feels right...

Rep:
Level 73
This is my first time posting here, but hey, gotta start somewhere :P
I would quite like to sign up as a musician. I currently write alot of music but have nothing to apply it to so this is pretty much perfect for me :P

Rep:
Level 73
Original Soul
After seeing all the writers signing up, could you update me as an eventer and mapper too? xD
I'll stop being lazy.

I wrote, evented and mapped both these games.

DIVIDED INFINITY
http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=41451.0

Anonymous Agony
http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=44982.0

Rep: +0/-0Level 63
RMRK Junior
Hmm, If I cam make time between watching anime, and playing games... I will do Music.

Here is a link to some of my stuff. http://soundcloud.com/omniscient-1/tracks

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
When people say they may have limited time to work on it but will try their best, they mean that they've got work or school or life stuff coming up in August but that they're going to do all that they can when they can. Watching anime and playing games does not count as "being too busy to help out", it's called being too lazy to do what you commit to and we've kicked such members out of guilds in the past for that. It's not like we need people to be constantly working around the clock, but if you join you have to pull your weight and do the tasks assigned to you in a timely fashion. Please think about that before signing up, Faria.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
writers pls go

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Hmm, If I cam make time between watching anime, and playing games... I will do Music.

Here is a link to some of my stuff. http://soundcloud.com/omniscient-1/tracks

Now that's just dumb.  Here I am offering as much of my time as I have available after starting a new job and the only responsibilities you have is anime and games?  I should re-evaluate my priorities.  I want that kind of lifestyle.

P.S.: Holy fuck how am I the only spriter signing up?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 01:18:39 AM by Lethrface »
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I was going to get a job and work for a living, but I have so much gaming and anime watching to do.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

Well I sprite too, I just have much better sucsess with mapping

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9

Well I sprite too, I just have much better sucsess with mapping

lol I just hope whatever team I'm on doesn't pile me with a ton of things to sprite and are able to take some of the artistic slack off my shoulders.  I work 40 hour weeks now that I got a real job and not that shitty telephone survey job.

Rep:
Level 73
RPG Maker Idealist
Given the lack of Guild Leaders, I'd like to be one. I think three teams will be much more interesting than two. :)

Also, it would be helpful to me if IAMFORTE, Madurai, and any future Mappers would tell us what RPG Maker software they have.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
leader with 6 posts

ho boy

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
It was that mass email what done it.

Rep:
Level 73
RPG Maker Idealist
Firerain, I may not have proven myself by posting a lot, but I've been a lurker for a long time. Also, one of my best skills is editing, which would be very useful for a leader in a writer-heavy group. But it's up to NAMKCOR, I suppose.

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Firerain, I may not have proven myself by posting a lot, but I've been a lurker for a long time. Also, one of my best skills is editing, which would be very useful for a leader in a writer-heavy group. But it's up to NAMKCOR, I suppose.

You might want to pick a different skill.  You have an incomplete sentence there.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I don't really know how busy I will be in August, or if I'll be completely free - it depends on a lot of factors so,
I can sign up as a Judge, if it's okay that I withdraw from my position if I feel I can't really get the job done~

If you were to withdraw, understand that all of your scores would be stricken out.

Yeah, totally.
Actually, I think I just wanna see how both the teams will function and go about their work, I usually miss the guilds thing. If I feel I can't, I'll withdraw and spectate =D
Arlen is hot.

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
I could work as a eventer/writer/guild leader
-7racerboy77

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I think we should make a clarification that a member should at least be somewhat active in the community to be considered for guild leadership. I mean, at least have a dozen or so posts here, jeez.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I'm not adding either of them to the list for leader. No offense, but if you're going to be leading a group in a forum competition, it only makes sense that you're actually a regular part of that forum community rather than coming in out of nowhere. That'd be like naming your brand new next-door neighbor as mayor of your town.

I've added Racerboy as a hopeful, and will add Faria once he's confirmed that he wants to join in seriousness and Statesman once he's listed a role he'd like aside from a guild leader.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Zylos why don't you guild lead :3
Also to answer a question posed above, I have XP, which I specialize in as well as VX, I have yet to use VXA, however I can aquire the demo.