RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED]RMVXA Video files

Rep:
Level 86
I am having a little problems using the video part of RMVXA. I have figured out that the program uses OGV files to read the video. I make short easy videos using windows movie maker, just logo introduction ect. which saves as WMV. Is there a way to get the program to read WMV or does anyone know of a converter I can use to voncert them?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 10:06:49 AM by BloodyChaos »

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 86
I might just be blind lol but i tried searching and I tried a couple but none of them had ogv as a convertion option, could you by chance maybe link me to one that has it? 

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
They have mentioned it a few times, the reason you don't see .ogv is because it relates to HTML5.

In other words, just get the latest version.

See image
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

Rep:
Level 86
Oh ok so ogv also is HTML5?

Rep:
Level 86
Ok it worked perfect thank just one more question, How can I make it the video full screen instead of just that little one?

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
The videos in Ace should run in fullscreen and windowed mode.  If what you are trying to do is make the video fit the entire window then you will need to edit the video before converting it to ogv unless you have something that can edit videos of ogv format.  I'm not sure what free software options you have because I don't use any of them so I'm not sure what allows you to resize the videos.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 86
Well I made it in windows movie maker at fullscreen look at this picture in my attachments thats what it looks like idk if theres a place to edit it in the scripts or not but i couldnt even find the script for video :\

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
The videos I've used have all come out perfectly fine ???

I guess you could convert the wmv file again and use the resize function to get it to a good size for RMVXA.

640x480 should be good enough.

Rep:
Level 86
Worked perfect thank you D&P3,  resolved :)