RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
KGC'S Overdrive System [VX]

Rep: +0/-0Level 56
When will humans finally drop their masks?
<KGC's Overdrive System [VX]>
Author: KGC
Name: KGC - He/She would probably want to be credited
Translated By: Touchfuzzy and Mr. Anonymous.
Date: Last Update: 2008/08/28

Description:
Shows a gauge detailing the how far until Overdrive "Maxed" also plays a sound once max overdrive is reached.
Allows the use of skills to use up overdrive when they are an Overdrive only Skill by use of notes and skills.
Compatable with most combat systems, only slightly with ABS's like Vampyr SBABS.
For more infomation, consult the script, as it holds all the details needed to make your life happier.
Features
Setting Skills and Overdrive Gain Rate by Sript and Notes in Skills.
Easy to use, and for me? Good to learn from.

Instructions
The Script is an attachment to this post, if left unedited, it'll require the PNG file "gauge_od2" and the Sound Effect "FF7 - Limit" both are also attachments.
To install, copy and paste the script into RPG Maker VX Script (Title it as 'KGC's Overdrive System'. Make sure the script is before the "Main" section and the RPG Maker standard Scripts.)
Move the 'Limit' SE into the Sound Effects folder (or SE) found within the Audio Folder.
Move the od_gauge file into systems. There the script will work perfectly.

Thanks
To KGC, not me, for writing the script.
I just happened to come across it on an italian rpg resource site.
Just keep in mind, I didn't make any of the scripts or extra resources.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 10:48:41 AM by Bain Kutras »
I won't reply, unless the question or statement isn't idiodic or cruel.

Rep:
Level 62
Shou Akuma Chimera
Hello,
I ran into a small problem regarding the script:

upon reaching max overdrive there is no SE playing at all. i did everything as the instructions said but still to no avail
It can't be another script since i use a Project without any other scripts

Rep: +0/-0Level 56
When will humans finally drop their masks?
I... just noticed that...
Give me a sec, i'll try figure out what's going on.
--- Edit ---
Found out what was the problem, I'll update the script download.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 10:46:53 AM by Bain Kutras »
I won't reply, unless the question or statement isn't idiodic or cruel.