RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Skill-USING items

Rep:
Level 75
Locked, Cocked, Ready to Rock!
<[XP] Skill-USING Items>
<7-6-12>

Summary
<<When you use an item, a skill is used. I have seen alot of scripts that have it so that when you use and item, a skill is TAUGHT, but i want one where you use an item and its USED. thus, you can only use the skill until you run out of the item.

for example. You have an item called Fire Rune and when you use it in battle, the Fire Skill is used.
You can buy multiple Fire Runes and thus you can use the skill as many times as you have the Rune.
You also have Water Runes that when used in or out of battle use the Heal Skill.
etc.>>

Features Desired
  • Attach certain skills to certain items.
  • Be able to use said skills in and out of battle depending on what skill.

Did you search?
<<Yes>>

Where did you search?
  • Chaos-project
  • HB Games
  • rmrk
  • Pretty much anywhere scripts can be found

Rep: +0/-0Level 55
RMRK Newbie
I think you are referring to the suikoden item rune system, is it?

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I think there is a script for XP that only lets you use a skill if you have a set item in your inventory to be consumed, would that work? Its in Tons of Addons iirc.