RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Writing] A "New Tamriel"... Sort Of...

Rep:
Level 57
Everything about Rendered Fate
Summer is giving me a lot of time to think about certain scenarios for game/story concepts. One of my favorites so far is an Elder Scrolls fanfic idea based around Martin Septim given a second chance almost from the god of Time, whom Martin assumed the form of against the daedra, but was sent ahead, well past even the 4th era, into a world where science and magic co-exist, but problems still plaugue the everyday lives of the people. Martin has to decide whether or not to try to return as he meets new friends, and enemies, on this little misadventure.

I was wondering if this seems developable, and if so, how I should develop it. I already have several characters set up to fit certain roles, but if anyone knows how to give an accurate, well thought out, and reliable critique, it'd be the people on this site.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 09:31:13 AM by boe »
Link to my game is here.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45507.0.html
Feedback will be nice to get, constructive or otherwise.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
but if anyone knows how to give an accurate, well thought out, and reliable critique, it'd be the people on this site.
No
That's some pretty well thought out, accurate and reliable critique :V

Don't even think of trying to make a fan game of elder scrolls. If you wanna make fanfiction. . . go ahead; but you will kill yourself from mentality issues if you even attempt to copy one of those games.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
learn the fucking lore better before you start making shit up.

in other words,
No

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Make your own story and your own universe.  If it is inspired by elder scrolls then great but don't mess with the elder scrolls themes or lore.  You will make enemies that way.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 57
Everything about Rendered Fate
Thanks for the feedback, guys. Lethrface and D&P3 especially. At least it will help narrow down possible story concepts so I can find one decent enough to develop.

[Also, to those that might think it, this isn't a sarcastic post.]
Link to my game is here.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45507.0.html
Feedback will be nice to get, constructive or otherwise.