RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] MiniMozart Collection

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
Music Composer
Greetings, fellow composers and RPG makers

Just thought I'd sell myself on here, given the opportunity, with a music library on SoundCloud that I've been compiling this year - http://soundcloud.com/jacobashworth/sets - with some RPG music, some trailer-esque material, which I produce using Reason as a sound source, and Cubase as a sequencer.

Have a browse anyways, and I would recommend SoundCloud to other composers wishing to advertise their skills.

Keep up the good work!

MiniMozart
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:31:14 AM by irock »

Music Composer
MiniMozart Projects

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Love it!!!

Though, you should listen to something my sis made on her cellphone and see if you can do something with it (as battle theme or something)

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

Music Composer
Lovely stuff :) PM me if you want mr to take the task on

That goes for anyone out there, btw :D thanks for all your support