RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
UDK 3D engine

if you try & edit my custom title i will hack you
Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
UDK

type:3D fps creation
price:free
pop:medium
user friendly:somewhat
codeing required:yes but most is already generated
diffuculty:medium
size:4 GB
overall rating:3/5 stars

UDK.com
UDK is a powerfull free 3D fps creator made from the makers of the hit series unreal tournament. you can add or create 3d weapons characters vehicles custom make every thing right from the program! you don't have to code because most is already there! there are already thousands of members and millions of downloads and hundreds of pro. games made with UDK.

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Rep:
Level 71
Looks interesting but why not use Unity?

Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
idk it's a free program.

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Rep:
Level 71
Unity is free as well.

Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
oh well i haven't looked into unity. well i guess this could be an alternative to it. or someone who likes the unreal games could use it i guess.

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Looks interesting but why not use Unity?

Depends on what you want to use it for.  UDK has a very awesome system called kismet in it that is a very powerful system that kind of reminds me of a spreadsheet but is meant to "code" your games.  It's essentially an "eventing system" for the Unreal engine.

The biggest problem I have seen is the community is very hush hush on their work and aren't too friendly when it comes to helping people figure out things.  Most questions regarding things like "how do I make melee weapons" or whatever is met with technical talk that the original poster of the thread doesn't know much about and "learn unrealscript" replies.  I haven't found many reliable UDK/Unrealscript tutorials outside of the basic tutorials offered on the UDN knowledgebase and even that seems to be rather lacking.  If I could just find a book or something that covered the basics, I would be a happy man. 

The picture in my art thread with the gate to hell was a little art project of mine done in the UDK.  If you are more of a designer, the UDK is really easy to get involved with compared to unity.

I also would like to point out the licensing SEEMS more flexible for the UDK if you were to decide to make an indie game and sell it.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 71
Kismet sounds pretty cool, I know there are third party extensions like Kismet for Unity.