RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Bradys Requests Thread [VXA] (tilesets currently)

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Since I'm new to VXA, tilesets still completely, utterly elude me so I'm just looking them up for now and using the RTP ones as placeholders while I try to learn simpler aspects of it.

Anyone who feels like helping out, contributing more or wants to find out more about my project, feel free to check my link in my sig, as I've a lot of work to get done again and plenty of team slots :)

That said, I'd like to catch my project up to it's 2K3 progress, so I could use some help and my recruitment thread is pretty dead, so I'll make some requests here.
As long as I have the basics I can edit the stylising in myself afterwards.
Feel free to create or suggest ideas or links to any or all of these, I'm only adding a list for the sake of possible options that can be taken, and no one need feel obligated to contribute more than they'd like, I'll appreciate all the help I can get :)

For the cities, a steampunk/FF6 vibe would be best, but I'm fairly easy going for it right now ^^

Forest - burning down, heavy on trees, darkish looking.
Forest - with some form of monument (statue, impressive pillar etc)
Field - battlefield, burnt ground, dirt, bones, damage, paths, trees etc and walls (preferably broken)
Desert - battlefield, burnt ground, dirt, bones, damage, paths, trees etc and walls (preferably broken)
Underground/Cave village/city - any type will do, so long as it's underground and appears habitable
City - warzone/battlefield, broken down buildings, stalls, fire, corpses, smoke etc

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
Underground/Cave village/city - any type will do, so long as it's underground and appears habitable
Make a copy of the exterior tileset and use the Dungeon A4 instead of the exterior one. If necessary, put the dungeon B & C on the D & E.