RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Arts or whatever.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I suck, I haven't drawn in over two years.  Request something and I'll draw it or whatever.  You might get full colour, you might just get a pencil sketch, depending on how much I feel like it.

I reserve the right to shoot down ideas I don't feel like drawing.

edit: and don't try to use this art for a project or commercial use or bullshit like that, this ain't no commission shop.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:04:58 PM by boe »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 57
Everything about Rendered Fate
This may seem a bit odd, but do you think you can do like a dragon girl sketch? If not, just let me know, I'm fine with it.
Link to my game is here.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45507.0.html
Feedback will be nice to get, constructive or otherwise.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
That's incredibly vague, can you be more specific?

Rep:
Level 57
Where do I start...
[P.S.: I suck hard at explaining things.]

Can you draw like a humanoid figure, with draconic features, small spikes on her head, with ribbons dangling from the sides, slender build, and a kindof tomboyish tone? greenish scales, with gold plate-like scales along the front and under the neck. The face is not as [as I put it] rectangular as most draconic faces, but with more of an elegantness and subtleness to it. The tail is mostly plain with just three small spikes on the tip, and maybe w/o wings.

The style is up to you, but I hope this adds just a smidge of clarity. I apologize if the explanation is too enigmatic, but that's a big problem with me. I just cannot explain well, so it comes out like "the little thorny things on the top of the lizard's head" or "the blue-hood-that-covers-the-shoulders-and-acts-like-a-cape-thing".
Link to my game is here.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
So...a furry.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Draw a vase with two flowers.

Rep:
Level 57
So...a furry.

Ehh...

I hate to say this, but kinda. If it helps deter the furry-like sense, clothe it, because I do not want that sublimation showing up. However, if there is no choice in the matter masque it as well as you can.
Link to my game is here.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
So...a furry.

Ehh...

I hate to say this, but kinda. If it helps deter the furry-like sense, clothe it, because I do not want that sublimation showing up. However, if there is no choice in the matter masque it as well as you can.

That's all you had to say, there's like...no stigma against furries here, unless they're super annoying about it.

:dalton:

Draw a vase with two flowers.

screw you and your art class garbage >:[

Rep:
Level 57
I kinda figured, but I didn't know what the reaction would be if I didn't add that little extra at the end. Better safe than sorry, know what I mean?
Link to my game is here.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Besides. everyone knows the proper term for this situation would be "scaly". :V

Rep:
Level 57
Link to my game is here.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Alright so I really didn't feel like colouring it much, so I just threw together a bit of flat, fuck the lines colour.  Also it's not really refined lineart.

Spoiler for NAM Sucks at this Art thing:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I request album art for A-to-Z RPG. It doesn't have to be overly detailed, just a landscape sketch reminiscent of a typical RPG setting. With "A-to-Z RPG" scrawled across it, of course.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Man I suck at landscapes, you have no idea.
I'll see what I can do, but no guarantees.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Alright so I really didn't feel like colouring it much, so I just threw together a bit of flat, fuck the lines colour.  Also it's not really refined lineart.

So jelly that you can throw something like that together so quick.

I think NAM is good at this art thing

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Spoiler for:
Name: Taile
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 155lb
Weapon: Ethereal Energy (Can be blades, axes or bows)
Attire: Black Suit w/ bright blue tie
Navy Blue high tops
Chequered Scarf (Neutral: Black & White, Angry: Red & Orange, Fear: Blue & Grey, All-Clear: Green & White)

Spiritual Burst: Ethereal Raze
Spiritual Outburst: Beginning of The End

“I regret nothing.”

Taile is the protagonist of the game. After one night, he mysteriously strayed away from his normal path home and found himself in an alleyway where he was murdered by an unknown assailant. Upon his death, he was taken by something he only knows as “The Voice” in which gave him the mission to find lost spirits with regret and find them the solace they strive for. He is also given the task to fight what is known as the “inner demons”; manifestations of the negative emotion brought on from the regret, anger and fear from humans and animals. As Taile comes to grips with the tasks given to him, he finds out about the powers given to him along with the ethereal body; such as the skill to manifest ethereal energy into weapons and the sentient ability given to his scarf, which alerts him of danger via colour changing. He also finds that he has the power to store and summon a spirit to help fight.

His looks are almost of your standard human. He is of medium build with a slight tanned skin tone. He also dons short, spiky hair and brown eyes. Before he died, he also used to wear rectangular rimmed glasses, but after his spiritual resurrection, he does not wear any (and does not show any reaction to the change). Although nothing is mentioned about his lifestyle during the game, due to his body type it is assumed he did take some form of care of himself.

Taile’s attire is similar to what you would see on your typical business/salaryman: a black blazer and trouser with a white, slightly creased shirt, a bright blue tie then finished off with a black & white chequered scarf. With the suit, he strangely wears navy blue hightops which slightly clashes with his work attire. While the suit (except the shirt) being in near prestine condition, Taile’s  laid back and careless personality makes him look run down physically (slouching, keeps his chin under his collar).

His personality before and sometime after his death is pretty stoic, only talking when need to and keeping himself to himself. Not much is known about what he did before his death and why he died and he keeps it that way. Taile does not dislike interaction, but can seem that way due to his minimal conversing style and mannerisms.

Something I whipped up a while ago, it would be nice to see your spin on him. Some of the details you don't really need but...well, may as well post it all. :X

Rep:
Level 57

So jelly that you can throw something like that together so quick.

I think NAM is good at this art thing

I thumbs up this post.
Link to my game is here.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Draw the anthropomorphized state of Texas punching Oklahoma in the face with Jackie Chan in the background pleading not to be next. Bonus points if he's saying "I don't want no trabble"

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Draw a Confagigus crying because he can never be traded on Wi-Fi.

Even better if he's going "Abloo bloo bloo"

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I drew this today.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Ooooo me gusta!

Draw the anthropomorphized state of Texas punching Oklahoma in the face with Jackie Chan in the background pleading not to be next. Bonus points if he's saying "I don't want no trabble"

pls
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
This one is for Acolyte.

Yes I know you have glasses, but I couldn't get the lineart right, so Dovacolyte has contacts.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 11:54:11 PM by NAMKCOR »