RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Duskwind - Website online!

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Scruffy and Ket are so cute!
Also, damn. Your good at drawing. 
I want :moar:
I'm with AbsoluteIce on this.

Then I have this question. How should I implement this tutorial thing into the real world as my story is you coming out of the strange dream, going downstairs and go get breakfast with dad. That's the reason why I put a small tutorial on the basics into the dream... Just so that the dream makes a bit of sense to me. Also this dream is the Outerworld you were shown by Asrii, though, you'll return there eventually and you'll see your father and others living up there as it is somewhat heaven for people.
Make Daddy do it, it'll give him somewhat more importance in the game and might make me actually give the slightest damn about his death.

You heard me in my video, I did not care about him dying one bit, and judging from Hiromu's post, he didn't give the slightest damn either. :P
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
D&P3: HELP  :-[ I think I know where you are going but how do you see this specifically? Having a training dummy in a cellar? Open up a chest next to the house? How do you see the "let Daddy do that?" thing?

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
In order for me to original, I would tell you to actually make daddy the player for the start of the game (after character selection of course), and do a self tutorial.

"Hmm, maybe I should open that chest. . .     
You know what, I think I will"

"That woman stole my cheesecake, should I slice her throat?"
Yes
No

But that's just what I'd do; you could always make him be a tutorial master in a grass plain area if that would achieve your goal.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
In order for me to original, I would tell you to actually make daddy the player for the start of the game (after character selection of course), and do a self tutorial.

"Hmm, maybe I should open that chest. . .     
You know what, I think I will"

"That woman stole my cheesecake, should I slice her throat?"
Yes
No

But that's just what I'd do; you could always make him be a tutorial master in a grass plain area if that would achieve your goal.

I like both Ideas!!! So maybe even before the character creation I can let people play as dad training in the basement of the house? Or something like that?

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Pretty much...

If it works, it works.

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
Latest update. The entire intro scene has been changed though, it still needs some bugfixes.
Still need to add some karma explanation in the tutorial thingy...
I'll add screenies as soon as possible!

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
Should I change this into a VXA project or stick with VX??

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
I asked myself that same question...

Truthfully, if you have less than an hours gameplay you might as well make the switch, otherwise I'd stick with VX.
(But then again, I'm not a mapper; so VXA isn't really that much of an improvement for me anyway :| )

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
I asked myself that same question...

Truthfully, if you have less than an hours gameplay you might as well make the switch, otherwise I'd stick with VX.
(But then again, I'm not a mapper; so VXA isn't really that much of an improvement for me anyway :| )
Yeah well... I've tried the demo and I like VX more than VXA. Though, I like the charmaker!
It's just that nobody is even considering on taking up my script request for the menu system and I really want that thing inside my game.
I've asked someone I know to try and figure it out but I don't see that guy very often and well, he's not that good a friend of mine.

Maybe you'd want to continue on his work?
Here's what he made so far.

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Yeah well... I've tried the demo and I like VX more than VXA. Though, I like the charmaker!
It's just that nobody is even considering on taking up my script request for the menu system and I really want that thing inside my game.
I've considered it; I just don't have enough confidence to take something like that.
You CAN convert your project to VXA but not fully without some tinkering, Take a look at this here program.

If you really want it done, I can try. But I'm not guaranteeing anything nor will I start on it before the guilds are finished.
Also I think I mentioned it already, but in case I haven't you can request HungrySnake to do it, he takes VX requests and ignores VXA.

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
I've considered it; I just don't have enough confidence to take something like that.
You CAN convert your project to VXA but not fully without some tinkering, Take a look at this here program.

If you really want it done, I can try. But I'm not guaranteeing anything nor will I start on it before the guilds are finished.
Also I think I mentioned it already, but in case I haven't you can request HungrySnake to do it, he takes VX requests and ignores VXA.
I'd really love it that someone would want to take it. And it doesn't have to be perfect but I've seen what you are capable of already! (you even thought me how to ruby a bit)
I've made a request at HungrySnake right after you told me but he hasn't answered ever since...

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
HungrySnake is currently on Vacation and won't be back until the 26th (I think).
As he is pretty much one of the few people still doing VX requests, he gets a lot of PMs for requests and maintenance and due to that, he doesn't check them.
So if you didn't do so, you need to request in that thread (as he won't check his PMs). :P

Edit:
Quote from: HungrySnake
Thanks RPG_Lover. You guys can still PM me, but not for requests. Maybe some little scripting issues where you don't need the program itself for. If you want to make a request, just wait till the 26th of August or ask another scripter.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 10:03:21 PM by D&P3 »

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
HungrySnake is currently on Vacation and won't be back until the 26th (I think).
As he is pretty much one of the few people still doing VX requests, he gets a lot of PMs for requests and maintenance and due to that, he doesn't check them.
So if you didn't do so, you need to request in that thread (as he won't check his PMs). :P

Edit:
Quote from: HungrySnake
Thanks RPG_Lover. You guys can still PM me, but not for requests. Maybe some little scripting issues where you don't need the program itself for. If you want to make a request, just wait till the 26th of August or ask another scripter.

Well yeah... Thread is closed down DP ;)
Otherwise I'd love to do it on my own but I know practically nothing about Ruby!!

I even need to look at Javascript again for school -.-

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
The entire introduction has been changed. Some other things need to be changed and new things should be added before I can release the next demo...

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
No real update here, just a note to say that this project is currently on hold because of the scripters problem...

As long as I don't have DCMS, I can't continue with anything...

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
THIS GAME IS ON HOLD!!

I don't know when I will return to is since I don't have any people around me who are willing to contribute actively. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Thinking of remaking what I have so far (as in starting over from scratch but with everything I have learned)
So that means that I will fully dispose of whatever I have so far and that I am going to ask different people to make me some things.
As to this thread? Down to the abandoned projects I guess?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 05:18:56 PM by Amycha19 »

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

Rep:
Level 55
Infected with the sickness.
Sad to hear, I hope you will start working on it again. Still supporting :)
Can you feel that?..

My Current Project:

I support:

Fade

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
This is abandoned... I'm restarting and also opening a new topic!!

New concept and new story altogether :D

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

Rep:
Level 55
Infected with the sickness.
Nooo! Abandoned! /Cries in a corner  :'(
Can you feel that?..

My Current Project:

I support: