RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Taking Mapping requests for [VX] and [VXA]

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
I will be taking Map requests for VX and VXA, i can do almost anything, but i will need the resources you want in your game to make the mapping precise. Also I wont be doing more than 2 maps at a time, and as for XP mapping mine is horrible beyond belief.

if you ask for a specific type of event to put in it i may or may not try. This is accessible for everyone, and please use detail when making requests. i cant just go off of "I Need a house made of wood." Cause i'll say "Great, Good luck with that!"

I am not an event-er so don't ask me for major events in the map, small ones i'm good with, ones that take 3 years to complete not so much. like if you ask for an animated flower i can do that, just make sure you get me the resources for it.

So over all requirements for requests:
  • NO XP
  • Details on what you want
  • No Major Eventing
  • Give me the resources you need for your request [Via PM to avoid conflicts with other users]

VX and VXA Map Examples
Spoiler for:
VXA:

VX:

XP Horrible Mapping Skills \/ \/ \/
Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 07:12:44 AM by crow5derlock »
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

Rep:
Level 60
Any chance that you could post some screenshots of mapping that you've done that you don't think is horrible? It would certainly help others to understand your abilities far better than seeing what you admit doesn't look very good.

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
I will, But first i have to remove this topic from mis and put it here: http://rmrk.net/index.php/board,116.0.html

Rep:
Level 60
You know, you could have reported this topic to a moderator and requested that it be moved instead of creating an entirely new topic. :-\

In any case, though, having screenshots of your VX and VXA mapping will help you out a great deal. Seriously. Get those in that topic as soon as you reasonably can.

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Yep, probably.

Still no requests i guess though.  :-\

but seriously people i'll only make maps on what you make the description, so feel free to make requests.

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Junior
So, just so I got it clear...

You are offering to make maps for us to be used in games we make?

If that is so, I got a task for you and it is worth a lot of credit, let me know if you are up and I will PM you or if you prefer, we can do it 'out loud' so people see whats up

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Ok, Well that is basically exactly what i'm doing, so hab at it with your request!