RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Symphony No. 1 in D Minor (revised)

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I wrote this in 2007, and I posted it back then, but it's since been revised and now it can also be heard in EWQLSO instead of silly GPO! Hooray! Uh... so here you go:

I.
Download http://dl.dropbox.com/u/355574/Symph1/I.mp3
II.
Download http://dl.dropbox.com/u/355574/Symph1/II.mp3
III.
Download http://dl.dropbox.com/u/355574/Symph1/III.mp3
IV.
Download http://dl.dropbox.com/u/355574/Symph1/IV.mp3
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:33:51 AM by irock »
:tinysmile:

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
posting so I can find this tomorrow to listen to. Off to bed now~   <3

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Whew! Slightly big post, prepare uranus. 8) Mostly made comments as I listened:

I.
(First one is more then halfway done already by time I started to type this)
Where I'm at now got this strange Zelda-like desert feel to it. :o It's awesome! I like how it got quiet and then suddenly came back out with a loud, mystical feel to it. :D Now it sounds really medieval-like. I gotta say, I really like the fantasy touch to it. :) That ended quite pessimistically. :o Loved it, though. ^-^

II.
Very quaint beginning. Seems to swap back and forth between dark and elegant. I think :o It picked up really strong and got so prettyful again before ending. Love that. xD

III.
Very beautiful around the 1:30 mark. :) Also really like it around the 2:20ish mark. :gracie: This adventurous tone is cool! 2:50 is kinda cool xD sounds like a military theme! Then opens up to these really awesome, preparation-like theme. Neat! 3:30 mark, became really B.A. and heroic! 4:15ish really cool piano-like tune. Really love pianos. *.*

IV:
This one almost immediately reminded me of Lost Odyssey. LOVE IT. :tpg: 45ish seconds got really, really coooool! Man, I love this one a lot! At the 2 minute mark, started to almost remind me of Fire Emblem. :gracie: 2:35ish, really like the quirky tune it picked up with. :) 5:25ish reminds me a bit of a Final Fantasy game. Also love that! ;8 6:40ish? Sounds like a violin, which is really awesome! Ended very quietly. :o

I really liked those. :) Especially the fourth one. xD I've never heard the originals to these, but they were really nice! Dayum!~
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

I <3 Green Day
Rep:
Level 58
"I'm the finger fucker" -Tre Cool
2013 Best Newbie2012 Best Writer2012 Most Missed Member
You know how much I love your music already.  ;) The variety in the way you write is incredible. Your music inspires me to write poetry again.  ;D

<3 Bobby
It's a good year when you win an award and give a name to a beer. But you have to make up a sex position to complete it. That would be the Bullwinkle.
     -Tre Cool

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
If there's one thing I absolutely respect and envy about you, it's your ability to fill out your sound. Far more than simple knowledge of the instruments you're using, and the techniques therein, it's the way in which you build your sound. It always sounds interesting, and it never seems as though something is missing, or misplaced. One of my greatest weaknesses is my inability to write with several instruments in mind, and allow each to have their own share of the spotlight. It's something you do far better than any other musician on this forum. And so far, these are perfect examples of what I mean. I'm still listening, so if I have any additional thoughts, I'll edit my post. But so far, this is wonderful.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
If there's one thing I absolutely respect and envy about you, it's your ability to fill out your sound. Far more than simple knowledge of the instruments you're using, and the techniques therein, it's the way in which you build your sound. It always sounds interesting, and it never seems as though something is missing, or misplaced.

Yeah that.  :)   Absolutely beautiful Halo, you truly are gifted.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Thanks, friends. :)
:tinysmile: