RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK TF2 Map Project

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

[RMRK]
TF2 Map Project

ALRIGHT, here's the deal.  With the influx of sweet Portal 2 maps, and how many of you lovely ladies play TF2, I think we could turn this into a right awesome community project/event thing.

The idea is, we work together to make a handful of custom TF2 maps to run on an RMRK Official TF2 server.

It's easy enough (if it wasn't, there wouldn't be so many shitty Source Mods), you already own the Source SDK (it's free, hurr hurr), and if you like TF2, who knows, it might be a good enough map to get added into the community packs, and get you a stamp on the store.

It doesn't have to be RMRK themed or anything, just good.

Oh, and as an added bonus, if you make a map that gets added to the (possible) RMRK TF2 Server, you'll be granted one of these little numbers right below your cute little avatar: .

Anyone else in?

Participant - Map Name
  • NAMKCOR - koth_sewers
  • Zylos - mystery map
  • THISCOULD - ctf_beyou!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 05:04:51 PM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I'll try to see what I can do, but I'm just learning to do the bare basics first.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
That's the spirit :o

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I like the idea.

I'll try to see what I can do, too. I messed around with HAMMER a while back, and I've done maps for UTs so I'm sure I could whip up something decent.

Probably a CTF map, and I'll probably start it sometime around the beginning of June (got some shit to get settled in the coming weeks for next semester before I start any projects).

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I'm experimenting with something simple, a small KotH map based on the hotel design from my game Nightmare. Simplistic, square-like, easy to get my feet wet with. Currently trying to figure out how to make it so that the player can shoot the railings off of the balcony rather than having set railings or none at all.

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Me using the f2p client isn't going to bar me from anything, is it? lol  I could probably come up with some stuff but I wanna make sure before I attempt anything.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I'm experimenting with something simple, a small KotH map based on the hotel design from my game Nightmare. Simplistic, square-like, easy to get my feet wet with. Currently trying to figure out how to make it so that the player can shoot the railings off of the balcony rather than having set railings or none at all.
You really are a one trick pony :V

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Me using the f2p client isn't going to bar me from anything, is it? lol  I could probably come up with some stuff but I wanna make sure before I attempt anything.

Source is available free to anyone on steam.

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9

Source is available free to anyone on steam.

No I was talking about the possible rmrk server lol
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
You'd be fine. Only thing F2P limits is inventory and trading, if I recall right, so that people don't create free alt accounts and double their drop rates.

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
lol alright.  I think I'm gonna give it a shot.  I'm going to do some research first, though.  Definitely want to add enough custom assets to it aside from just what comes with source games.  Would give me a reason to open up 3d studio max again.