RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Minecraft Snapshots

Rep:
Level 69
I don't know if you guys care/know but they added cocoa plants, writable books, a large biome option(world type) and merged ssp and smp. I just think it's epic because I've been waiting to write in books forever.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 11:03:07 PM by Adrialinger2 »

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Alot of it seems really good, I'm curious to see exactly how they'll implement the ssp and smp merge with the mod api they've been promising to give us

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Merging the two game modes isn't exactly something that makes sense, they should of been merged to start with. What this does mean is that everything from now on is automatically tested for Multiplayer. Remember when SMP first came out and half the crap didn't work. Nope not any more.

All the bug fixes are fantastic though, Although they should of been fixed a lot earlier.