RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
omfg yu guyz r jerkz

im leaving forever an nvr comin back

im sad, hartbroken and sad

omfg
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
okay, I'm back now
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 60
15 seconds. Nice.

:slowclap:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
oh hay malson

lookin good <3
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
wait ur not malson

IVE BEEN DECEIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 69
..and I thought I was confused before.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I'm extremely confused.  This is madness!
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
McDonalds is Sparta

!!!!

Profit!?
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ahahaha

hahaha
hahaa

ahahaha

hahahaa....

that's cute :tpg:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9

Ahahaha

hahaha
hahaa

ahahaha

hahahaa....

that's cute :tpg:

I thought so too lol.  I couldn't help but post it when I saw it XD

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9

Careful.  Someone on this forum finds nigel insulting.

Rep:
Level 60
You know what? This isn't so bad. I expected abuse but just got AWESOMENESS.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Careful.  Someone on this forum finds nigel insulting.

ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 60
That was one of the greatest posts I have ever seen.

EDIT: ANIME AVATAR?? I QUIT U GUYS :strikeragehi:

BYE

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 69
That was one of the greatest posts I have ever seen.

EDIT: ANIME AVATAR?? I QUIT U GUYS :strikeragehi:

BYE
LWAL

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
edeny pls

come back
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 60
edeny pls

come back

NO.

and by "no", of course I mean OKAY.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 05:11:51 AM by nounoubabe »

Rep:
Level 60
okay i'm back as long as you guys don't screw up and make me :mad:

Awwww, nounoubabe knew what I'd do one second before I did! :tpg:

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
THIS is probably the single best Nigel gif I have seen.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
<:

^ I made that one myself ;o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 60
I have to say, you have some mighty pearly-white cheeks, Mr. Bioface Duckhazard.

Rep:
Level 69
bio, stop jerking all over the forum, people walk there you know

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Awwww, nounoubabe knew what I'd do one second before I did! :tpg:

:tpg:

:smbc:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest MemberMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member

It's okay, we have sawdust to soak that up.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 60
biohazard 2 must have one of those japanese toilets that ass-blasts you with water

and filled it with bleach

Rep:
Level 69
biohazard 2 must have one of those japanese toilets that ass-blasts you with water

and filled it with bleach
They have those in Europe too, that would feel so funny..

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I have to say, you have some mighty pearly-white cheeks, Mr. Bioface Duckhazard.
They are a beauty!
I dun wanna!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
what did I just step in... ?
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 60

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nigel paradise :tpg:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 69
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 05:55:34 AM by Adrialinger2 »

Rep:
Level 60
This thread has officially reached epic status. So much Nigel. So much lol.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Nigel Tonberry?

Rep:
Level 60
Nigel Tonberry?

It almost makes too much sense.

Rep:
Level 82
Spoiler for:

If only...

The world needs more Nigel.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest MemberMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Weird, I don't remember posting in this thread. Probably because I have no idea who I am anymore.

Rep:
Level 69
It was because we all got hosed yesterday.

Rep:
Level 97
Yes, by me. That's why there's rainbow sperm everywhere.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
u guys am horse niegh

Rep:
Level 60
And Nigel makes that image totally bearable.

Rep:
Level 69
The bottom one is so cute. ;D