RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Intelligence: 314th Clash!

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
"Place has become over-run with heelfoxes. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:"

:bigmad:

Lol'd.
Anyways, Bizarre, why don't you lessen the heelfoxes in Brisbane by a bit?
They can get pretty annoying sometimes.   :-\
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 74
He with the Grin to Scare Young Children
I've already cut it down to two on my end.

The patch should be done soon.
Websites:

Social Media:

Rep:
Level 74
Bugfix Patch is up, enjoy!

Patch 1.1.9 (Build 3)
General:
- All JPEG artefacts are now PNG, with the exception of all but one battle background.
- Brisbane got a new battleback, credit to Ronove.
- Introduction and Departure from Earth changed slightly.
- End of Act Bosses now have smaller battlers.
- The Game Launch Icon has changed to something more Iconic.
- Title Screens were modified to contrast less colorwise.
- The ship interface for "Old Ones" in the Introduction has changed colour to make it less seemingly identical to Galaxion console.
- Gameover Inducing buttons removed.
- Gameover PSYCHE removed. Have plans to add it in somewhere later.
- BlueSky changed to VX Ace instead of incompetently put together homestuck cloudscreen.
- A few graphics have changed due to my inability to back shit up.
- Pep's Happy mood face has been changed to something less creepy and irrefusably more charming.
- The Angry and Sad Emotion of the Rolly faceset have been changed to give more charm.
- The Wink, Unamused, Angry and Sad Emotions of Tristy's Facesets have been changed in favour of more charm.
- Changed the faces of most of the Ancient Ones.
- A few bits of flavour text have been changed.
Encounters:
- Heelfoxes in brisbane reduced from 4 to 2.
- Shadow Pixies in Spriteopia down from 8 to 4, the mimics are no longer there and instead simply give one item each.
Bugfixes:
- Fixed an issue with Pep's Elemental Fury ability which would on occasion cause Pep to turn invisible instead of growing, now he has an animation play that maybe slightly familiar.
- Fixed a bug that could be gamebreaking which involved entering gaseous when you werent meant to.
- Fixed a gamebreaking issue with Pyro caused by a missing Tankentai sequence he invoked near the end of battle.
- Fixed the passability of some recently modified events.
- Fixed a bug which may have been causing Galaxia to be un-enterable.
- Fixed a few typos and mistakings, such as Trixie which should be Tristy.
- Safiercat's name should now be fully redacted. Safael should have replaced every form of Safiercat.
- Fixed a bug with Old Mac's Munchies that when exited would drop you out the exit of Kirsill's Kiosk.
- Fixed a Gamebreaking Bug that occured when leaving the training halls in the Necropolis prematurely.
- Probably heaps more I forgot about.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 04:01:59 AM by BizarreMonkey »
Websites:

Social Media:

Rep:
Level 74
Very small bugfix patch.
Patch 1.1.9 (Build 4)
General:
- Ryu's Pendant was changed to Blu Pendant and now gives 5% MP Regen instead of double experience gain, which was breaking the game in some cases.
- Nerfed the Damage multiplier on Party Fever slightly.
Encounters:
- Cenobites had their health increased to 5000 from 750.
Bugfixes:
- Fixed a bug that occured with Lingoless Lament if you got it early be means of bonus experience gain, and tried using it on Cenobites which would cause an error to occur, removing its death infliction on attack nullified the issue.
- Fixed up some coherency between what happens in game and the Biography on the Status Menus.
- The party now ages 10 years on the status menu when you begin act three.
- Fixed a cosmetic faceset error when you went to hope post-plantation.
- Lingoless Lament no longer ignores defence, meaning it wont pierce Pyro's barrier.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 06:38:26 AM by BizarreMonkey »
Websites:

Social Media:

Rep:
Level 74
I cant wait to stop being a lazy piece of shit and actually finish this act. : /

But now Menagerie is on full time development cycle, so sorry about all that.

To keep you tided over, heres a bit of what I've done so far.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHagWq51wz8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHagWq51wz8</a>

This happens within the first 10 minutes of the Act.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 05:02:58 AM by BizarreMonkey »
Websites:

Social Media:

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
That looks pretty awesome...  :lol:

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

Rep:
Level 74
Its a shame I've barely gotten any further...

However, I did get the final ancient one done, who I have only referred to as the Gatekeeper thus far, and he looks pretty spazzy in a really cool way. Maybe.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi1rgw-lLuc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi1rgw-lLuc</a>

Sorry its so horrendously boring, it was just a test demo, yo.
Websites:

Social Media:

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Well, your video really does give me kind of colour-blindness....

Anyway, he does look pretty cool!!!!!!!!  ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

Rep:
Level 74
Haha, thanks.

Working solidly on menagerie now, planned release date for it is 12/12/12.
Websites:

Social Media:

Rep:
Level 74
It's been a long time coming...

Not by any means complete, but a lot more solid and awesome, also more updated are planned, whenever I can!

Please forgive my past-self's inexcusable dilly-dallying, he's a fucking asshole. Fuck you past me! >:[

But uh, yeah! Have fun with all the new stuff, better graphics and also this sneak peek of what's to come.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqsSBJPyMaw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqsSBJPyMaw</a>
Websites:

Social Media:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
This seems like a pretty cool project. Congratulations on getting so far with it.

Rep:
Level 74
Thanks MA! It's a project I really love working on, sadly I don't see myself doing that much in the foreseeable future, but this is it for now and it's pretty solid. Doesn't look particularly good, but it's fun and silly so I'm inclined to be happy with that, regardless of how it looks it looks a lot better now than it did back when I first released it.
Websites:

Social Media:

Rep:
Level 74
hahahahaha boy this thread sure used to be a THING!

Well, pucker your butthole, it'll be a thing again quite soon!

Oh, don't believe me? Huhuhu~ How silly of you.

Don't worry I won't get wordy, I'll just shit a video at you instead. :0

...if I can remember how to embed.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-D9Zq6ONKI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-D9Zq6ONKI</a>

Let's see if that works...

Nope, ah, it was just yt, my, that makes this easier!

Alrighty! First post updated, this game has undergone a HUGE overhaul. Has done since last year, i kinda left this place and forgot it existed until google image searching my stuff recently and I'm like 'oh hey rmrk it's apparently not dead enough to be adspace!'.

Then I got nostalgic so i decided to impart this stuff on whoever is left here, I guess!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 02:16:14 AM by BizarreMonkey »
Websites:

Social Media:

Rep: +0/-0Level 11
RMRK Junior
Just played this. Again. or maybe just completely for the first time. Its changed so much. Maybe I only played up to a certain Act before. I cant remember. I know Ive played Act 1 at least. Everything after that I could be confusing with Menagerie. 
Anyways, I was scouring for ideas and references to put into my fan game.

Heres some bugs I found; nothing game breaking.
Content Hidden - Please enable JavaScript to view the contents of this spoilerShow

;-)