RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The RMRK Portal 2 Community Chamber Thread

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Last night, Valve finally released the level creator / editor DLC for Portal 2. It's free and automatically added to Portal 2, and Portal 2 is currently on a 2-day -66% sale. If you don't have Portal 2, now is the perfect time to get it. This is also a good time to add each other to steam. Check the online game information thread for links to steam profiles, including mine.

Here we can share our chambers we've made with the editor :)

I'll start with 2 of mine. Feel free to copy/paste as a template for your own.

Rophbox

Difficulty: Easy, straightforward
Time to finish: about 2-4 mins
Complete?: done

RMRK Tower

Difficulty: Medium, needs some thinking
Time to finish: about 5 mins
Complete?: Still working on this, the screenshot is already outdated :police:
Notes: Currently is finishable. You have to take the companion cube all the way with you to the very top. You need it up there.

:Vg;
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 06:59:46 AM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Portal mayo. Now I really really wish I had this on Steam. ;-;

Edit: Boom, friend got it for me while it's on mega sale. Let's see what I can cook up.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 07:00:18 AM by Simba »

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Firebro

Difficulty: Medium, requires you to not be retarded
Time to finish: maybe 10 minutes.

enjoy your headache! (also it's messy)

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Portal mayo. Now I really really wish I had this on Steam. ;-;

Edit: Boom, friend got it for me while it's on mega sale. Let's see what I can cook up.

Introduce me to  your friend? :D 

lol xD  ;9

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
i wish i got portal 2 (if anyone want to give it to me for free like a gift just sent it to my username jomarcenter or my e-mail {pm me the e-mail}) and also i can make a sketch of a puzzle map that you can build in portal 2 map editor if you cannot think of one or i can assign some item position in your map if you also want to...
even i don't own portal 2 i just being friendly...
edit: if i have portal 2 i could also do some in-game map editor map making commission just for you...
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 02:25:29 PM by jomarcenter »

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I just bought mine last night and fixed all my graphics card problems and finally beat the first portal.  When I was just getting back to the title screen after the credits, portal 2 finished downloading so im gonna be checking it out today :D
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 65
Working on Monster Leader
Contestant - GIAW 9
i wish i got portal 2 (if anyone want to give it to me for free like a gift just sent it to my username jomarcenter or my e-mail {pm me the e-mail}) and also i can make a sketch of a puzzle map that you can build in portal 2 map editor if you cannot think of one or i can assign some item position in your map if you also want to...
even i don't own portal 2 i just being friendly...
edit: if i have portal 2 i could also do some in-game map editor map making commission just for you...

Sorry but you still have 3 games to finish and you totally don't have any qualifications to design maps...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Are you using Hammer for this or is there an editor I'm not finding?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Iirc they released the SDK for Portal 2 already.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
It's an in-game editor that is so much easier to use.

namTEST - 001

Difficulty - Nothing special, just messing with the editor.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Well i'm downloading Portal 2 now, so i'll make something soon.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Aco and I are portal Equipped I am installing but won't get to it until this database project and my HTML assignment is done.

oh wow.
listening to the new SSX ost and the song with a single line from glados in it came on while typing this i was so scurred I thought she was about to make me test.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I now have it too.  You really shouldn't have Holk, but thank you  <3.  I'll be honest I'll probably play a bit before I start making stuff lol

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Got it too.

Played a bit last night, and I love when you're told that "you're a terrible person. We weren't even testing for that."

Rep:
Level 98
Anskibox

Difficulty: Incredibly easy, just made to test things out.
Time to finish: From under 1m to 2m.
Complete?: Yes
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 12:46:58 AM by Anski »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Firebro

Difficulty: Medium, requires you to not be retarded
Time to finish: maybe 10 minutes.

enjoy your headache! (also it's messy)
Played through it, was pretty good man! I had to restart once, because I incinerated the ball and the cube :P but I got it pretty quickly the second time.

Rep:
Level 98
BEHOLD
Anskibox II: Revenge of the Cube

Difficulty: Medium
Time to finish: From 2-5m.
Complete?: Yes
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 11:52:42 PM by Yosski »