RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(help) combining picture into one image file

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
can anyone help me to combine all the picture into one or more image file so i could save space on the game
here is the file just download and edit them all using your favorite image editing software..
so after edit it just sent me the file via here...
thank...
(it had a ton of photo just try to put in multiple file)
and i don't know why the character maker doesn't include advance mode where all pics are being combine into one file...

Rep:
Level 65
Working on Monster Leader
Contestant - GIAW 9
you could download GIMP, a free Image Manipulation program with functions like in photoshop and do it yourself, it's not too complicated and I bet there are tutorials out there explaning how to do it.

Download GIMP here

Are you trying to implement changing clothes?
don't you think you should focus on something else first?

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
you could download GIMP, a free Image Manipulation program with functions like in photoshop and do it yourself, it's not too complicated and I bet there are tutorials out there explaning how to do it.

Download GIMP here

Are you trying to implement changing clothes?
don't you think you should focus on something else first?
yes i'm implement clothes changes in another game.

Rep:
Level 65
Contestant - GIAW 9
I'd recommed implementing it in a later stage of the game, when you're more experienced with the game mechanics, but it's your choice.
Is it your contest game?

Did you read my advice about gimp?

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
I'd recommed implementing it in a later stage of the game, when you're more experienced with the game mechanics, but it's your choice.
Is it your contest game?

Did you read my advice about gimp?
yes it a contest game
and i already have gimp...
i use 2 paint program paint.net (for 3d effect) and gimp

Rep:
Level 65
Contestant - GIAW 9
If you already have it than open your images(8 of them, to be exact) as layers and move them to make them fit and you are finished.
It's easy so I doubt someone will just make it for you.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
If you already have it than open your images(8 of them, to be exact) as layers and move them to make them fit and you are finished.
It's easy so I doubt someone will just make it for you.
well the last time i did that it a little off the picture (and i don't have any guide that i can use...)
but if you can provide me the guide, i don't have any problems.

Rep:
Level 65
Contestant - GIAW 9
Just search, don't be lazy Oo
it's a workaround, but it works and is easy enough for you

Rep:
Level 65
Contestant - GIAW 9
How about a "Thank you"?
After all I did your work Oo
You should really learn how to treat people helping you!

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
How about a "Thank you"?
After all I did your work Oo
You should really learn how to treat people helping you!

Hey, don't feel too bad.  I took the time to google a script that used real time and he hasn't said thank you for that either and I even offered to script one myself for my own purposes and give it to him despite the fact we are probably entering the same contest.  All of the constructive criticism he gets also goes without a thank you.  I just learned to accept that he doesn't show gratitude and only answer his questions if I feel like I could benefit from it too or am just feeling extra charitable.  He will probably say thank you NOW, though...like in a few hours, but other than that, it's best to just move on. 
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Chill you guys.
We all know how Jomarcenter acts..
He's just your average 13 year old Filipino living in the Philippines. :V
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Chill you guys.
We all know how Jomarcenter acts..
He's just your average 13 year old Filipino living in the Philippines. :V

Rofl.  Yes we do.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 65
Contestant - GIAW 9
Just thought we should tell him how he should do it ;)
Became kind of a habit of mine, because I used to watch over a group of kids (about 9) who sometimes where like this too.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 05:03:59 PM by mobychan »

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Just thought we should tell him how he should do it ;)
Became kind of a habit of mine, because I used to watch over a group of kinds (about 9) who sometimes where like this too.

lol I've seen it often.  Have to remind them sometimes "what do you say, Billy?" "THANK YOU!"*big toothless smile*

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Oops forgot about that
thank you for helping...
hehehe...

Rep:
Level 82
Soccer yarouze!
Contestant - GIAW 9
Stop acting like a shitty anime-character Oo

And forgetting to say thanks is, imho, much worse than just not doing it

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Oh dear lord, Rief. Just stop responding to posts by jomarcenter.

Yes, he should have said thank you. He said it and you get mad at him for saying "hehehe"? Come on dude; I like you, but you're taking this "respond negatively to everything jomarcenter does" policy a little far. I also don't see how forgetting to express your gratitude is worse than not being grateful, but you're entitled to your opinions.

Seriously though, stop responding to posts by jomarcenter - he clearly annoys you to an irrational degree. Just add him to your ignore list and I think both you and he will notice a dramatic improvement in the quality of your RMRK lives.